Enna Ponnu iva....

Adhikshit POV

Afternoon....

I was sitting in my cabin for the last 2 hours trying get my work done....

"This stupid laptop!!!!"..... I banged my hands on the table....

Evlo try pannalum.... Her tear filled face.... Adhu en kanna vittu poga maataengidhu....

When she came inside the conference hall.... Every one was stunned to look at  her in saree.....

Adhikshit MV : Are u sure just everyone? ?...🤨🤨,

Adhikshit : Yesss.....🤫🤫🤫🤫 Quiet!!!

Even when I tried to make them to get out of it... I failed at my first attempt...

After a loud " Ahem " only they came back to earth....

I mean she was looking good only.... Even my mother looks good in saree.... It is the saree's characteristic.... It is just good on who ever wears it right ??!!!... I asked myself....

She came in and the meeting continued...
At the last... It was her turn....

With a common good morning to everyone....She came to the screen to present....

Adhikshit in his 🧠: Did she like forgot that proposal incident entirely???!!.... I mean she was too bold than before....

Hmmmm..... Interesting!!!

While she was presenting.... I saw Karan.... My employee.... Was staring at something....

I followed where his eyes went..... He was staring at her hi- ???...

What the fuck is he doing.... I quickly without thinking stamped on his feet.... To divert him...

In my sudden movement... He sounded a ssssss in pain and looked at me.....

Seeing anger in my eyes... He understood something was wrong and looking at me clueless.... I eyes him to concentrate he nodded  understanding......

That is when I myself noticed her saree was a bit away.... In that tiny gap her milky hips were visible....

It was looking contrast to her saree colour ; yellow....

Noo noo adhikshit no.... It is bad manners!!!....

I shifted my gaze else where.... But there were many gents in that room... She was the only women there....

Remembering the scene how they were gawking at her when she entered....

I did not know how to tell her to adjust it......Obviously I cant say it  out aloud....

So I decided to stare at her....

After a few seconds itself.... She caught me which I was glad for....

She quickly adjusted her saree.... And continued....

After the meeting was over.... I asked her to stay..... Coz her presentation had a mistake...

(Its Adhikshit's way of telling ppl their mistake.... He does it in private.... But.... That private conversation will be 🔥🔥🔥🔥..... His employees will be like...

"Idhukku ivar ella r munnadiyum thiteerndhale Ivlo thiteerka maataru pola... Cha... Mr.Rude!!!)

But she had another plans it seemed....

Me : Ms Swa-

Her : What Mr Malhotra... Huh??

She started her taunt and I was just listening to it....

I dint know why.......

(Innerathukku vaera yarachum irundha... Inga nadakkura scene eh vaera....😁😁😁😁🔥🔥🔥)

At one point she started saying about my mother.... Thats it I lost it there....

My mother is a sensitive topic for me... And she touched a wrong nerve.....

I pushed her till the wall and slammed her onto it....

Me : Chup !!! Bilkul Chup !!!

(SHUT UP !!! JUST SHUT UP!!)HYou have said enough... Who do you think I am huh ??!!! Just some roadside romeo who sees women only as an sexual object ??

I  roared in anger !!!! As I said my mother was a sensitive topic.....

If I wanted I can have as many women as I wish... No body will go against my will.... But I wont do that... You know why...??!!....

I asked pressing her shoulder...

Because my mother had raised me well... She had taught me things a man should and shouldn't do.... And I am a man...

Idhuvaraikkum en paarvai ponnungaloda oda kanna thaandi ponadha nee paathurukkiya... Huh??? Bathil sollu....!!!

Swathi : Nnnooo....she said shivering....

I left her the second I saw her tears....

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.....

Mr : Unga saela vilagi irundhuchu... And inga gents niraya paer irundhaanga...... Yepdi sollaradhunu therila....adhaan apdi- sorry....

He said looking at the ground....

(Paaren.... Adhikshit sorry lam solrapla....😮😮😮)

I just wanted to help...but therinjo theriyamalo... I made you uncomfortable....

Swathi : Illa Adhu-

Adhikshit : You May go Ms Swathi...

I sent her away and came to my cabin....

Hello makkale.... How are u guys doing.... Indha chapter ezhudhunadhula adutha chapter ku lead uh kedachiruchee....

And thank you so much blue_fairy7
For suggesting Adhikshit's POV...

I hope you guys liked it....

Please do comment and vote for the story...🥰🥰🥰🥰