Misunderstood....

Present

At MVT office....

Priya : Good morning sir... She wished him...

As usual he just acknowledged her with a nod...

Priya : Sir , Your day starts with a meeting with the production crew at 9 am... Then at 10:30 am you have the weekly reports from the programming head and the rest of the day is off sir...

(Off means he can do whatever work he wishes to do - In Adhikshit dictionary 🤷‍♀️)

Adhikshit : Good priya... How is your mother doing.. He asked with a stern face...

Priya : S-she's alright sir thank you...

Adhikshit : Okay... You May leave now... Ask teena to get me my coffee...

Priya : Ok sir... She went off....

The first meeting with the crew members went smoothly...

Its currently 10:25 am...

He is waiting for the programming heads, that is Swathi and others to come....

He was very much convinced that she would not arrive so he asked the others to start without her....

Mukesh , programming manager took over and started to give the presentation about the companies growth and the ratings of the shows....

Mukesh : so as of know ,  we are i-

Swathi : Excuse me sir... She knocked...

Every one in the meeting room looked at the side only to see the beauty infront of them...

There she was.... Looking like a statue that was just completed by a craftsman...in a yellow saree... Messy hairstyle...

So perfect yet  imperfect.....

Adhikshit was the one to come out of the france first....

Adhikshit : ahem...

No one realised yet...

Adhikshit : AHEM !!

Every one jerked hearing his roar....

Adhikshit : You are late Ms.Swathi... We have started the presentation.... You are not needed here....You May go now !! ..... He said with zero emotion in his face....

Swathi saw her wrist watch for a second and said....

Swathi : Sir... Its 10:28.... I am actually 2 minutes early... Oh I can see.... You guys started early... But I dont see any "my problem" there....

Adhikshit : MS.SWATHI....

Swathi : I am sorry sir but... I did not do any mistake and I am not ready to be treated like this...

Adhikshit let her in with out making any scene.... The meeting was about to get over... It was Swathi's turn now.... She went infront and greeted everyone...

While she was talking about her group members... She felt a intense gaze on her... And it was none other than adhikshit....

Her saree was a little away from where it should be... This has got adhikshit's attension.... And he was intently staring at her...

She quickly corrected her saree and glared at him... Now he was looking else where....

After the meeting.....

Adhikshit : Ms.  Swathi.... Stay... Others can leave...

She stayed and others left...

Swathi was looking at him.... Sorry glaring at him.... As if waiting for him to speak...

Adhikshit : Ms Swath-

Swathi : What Mr Malhotra... Huh ??

How dare your??!!!.... Her eyes were throwing daggers at him....

Just because I proposed you that does not give you any rights to... To... Look at me like that...

Adhikshit did not speak a word and was staring intently at her....

Swathi : What did you think huh ?!!!... Just coz a girl says that she loves you... Does that gives you all the rights on her...

Is this how your mother has raised you....

The words she said did not even left her mouth... He pushed her along with him till the door and kept his finger on her lips...

Adhikshit : Chup...bilkul chup...

  (Shut up.... Just shut up)

You have said enough... Who do you think I am huh ??!!! Just some roadside romeo who sees women only as an sexual object ??

He roared

If I wanted I can have as many women as I wish... No body will go against my will.... But I wont do that... You know why...??!!....

He asked pressing her shoulder...

Because my mother has raised me well... She had taught me things a man should and shouldn't do.... And I am a man...

Idhuvaraikkum en paarvai ponnungaloda oda kanna thaandi ponadha nee paathurukkiya... Huh??? Bathil sollu....!!!

It was at this moment it striked her....She has been working here for almost 3 years and not even once she heard he misbehaved with women.... Not even a rumour.....

Swathi : Nnnooo....

He left her after hearing her... And seeing her teared up eyes...

He took a deep breath and calmed himself.....

Adhikshit : Unga saela vilagi irundhuchu... And inga gents niraya paer irundhaanga...... Yepdi sollaradhunu therila....adhaan apdi- sorry.... He said looking at the ground....

I just wanted to help...but therinjo theriyamalo... I made you uncomfortable....

Swathi : Illa Adhu-

Adhikshit : You May go Ms Swathi...

Hello makkle....

Chapter epdi irunchu nu comment pannungoo....

Apdiye andha vote ayum thateetu pongooo....

Nandri vanakkam...🙏🙏