Curiosity

Adhikshit POV

Unable to concentrate on my work , one thing was constantly going on in my mind....

I mean in the conference hall when I noticed Karan and glared at him... He was clueless . I mean he was not aware that he gawking at her was the mistake which I wanted to point out.....

But he seemed like it was not a mistake in seeing her.... You know...

So I was curious to know what is cooking in his mind....

So I did the obvious....

Karan : May I come in sir... He knocked my cabin door.....

Adhikshit : Get in...

He came and submitted some files which needed my signature on them....

Yes of course... I cant just like that call him talk right.... I had to make some excuses....

Adhikshit : Take a seat...

He sat...

I was proof reading the files.... In between I started.....

Adhikshit : Umm.... Karan.... Tum shaadhi shudha ho na ....(you are married right...)

Karan : No sir..... Par dil main koi hai....( but there is someone in my heart)

I frowned at the new info.... But put up a neutral face before he noticed....

Adhikshit : Acha.... So whats stopping you from taking the next step....

Karan : Sir... Voh... I still did not propose to her....

Adhikshit : Oh....

Author's POV

Karan was actually blushing at the moment.... He was like a love-sick teenage boy who talks about his crush to his friend....

But little did he know what was Adhikshit going through....

When karan was smiling to himself.... On the other end of the table....Adhikshit was anxious for some reason.... He was very eager as well as not interested to know the girl who karan was talking about....

Adhikshit : Umm... May I ask who... I mean just to know.... You know that office romance is prohibited in my company right ??..... He said trying his maximum to maintain his professional tone...

Karan : Yes sir I know that.... And I wanted to speak to you about it.... I... V oh actually she works in our company...

But sir you dont have to worry... We will not even see each other during office hours....there will no disturbance in our professional life.... He said the last part with a urgency trying to convince Adhikshit......

Adhikshit did not know what to say.... He was figuring out his thoughts within himself and chose to stay mum to his revelation .....

Karan : Sir... He called him...

Adhikshit : Huh....

Karan : Kya main shaadi ke baadh bhi yehi office aa sakti hoon....( Can I come to this office after marriage )

Adhikshit : Huh...

Karan : Sir... Maine kaha tha na ki if I have to change the branch also I am ok with it..... (I said that )

Adhikshit : Oh-

Swathi : May I come in sir.... She knocked the door...

Adhikshit : Get in....

Swathi : Sir.... You have asked for the files regarding the tender.... She handed over the files to him....

Seeing her come in karan got up from his seat and gave her a wide smile to her which she returned it with a soft smile...

Seeing them.... Adhikshit cleared his throat...

When Adhikshit saw Karan.... He was looking at her like she is his love of the life.... His eyes glistened at the sight of her....

Adhikshit was not a fool to not understand that She was the girlfriend that karan talked about....

He immediately closed the files and asked her to leave.... He just cannot see them both together for some reason....

She went out and it was lunch time....

Karan : Sir can I also go...

Adhikshit : NO !

Karan : sir ?? He asked confused why was he shouting at him all of a sudden....

Adhikshit : I mean.... Yeah yeah you can...

Karan : O-ok sir....he too left his cabin....

Now it just him and his thoughts in Adhikshit's cabin.....

Hey guys......hope you guys are fine...

Please comment and vote if you like it...🥰🥰🥰