006:Trick Or Treat, Freak

Eric, Dustin, Mike and Lucas were riding there bikes along the road

"Today was the worst, everyone dressed up lasted year!"

"it's a conspiracy I'm telling you" Lucas added

Mike was about to talk when he heard a loud engine. At first, it sounded like a Mustang, so he turned around and saw a blue Camaro speeding towards them.

Dustin and Lucas heard Mike calling their name and quickly swerved out of the way calling for Eric to do the same

Eric had his headphones on and wasn't aware of what was going on until he heard the parties faint yell of his name

"Oh shit!" He yelled swerving his bike away from the road

Three of them looked back and saw the blue Camaro speeding past them,meanwhile Eric's bike had hit a tree causing him to fall of. Luckily, he was saved by a bush however they did scratch him up pretty bad.

"HOLY SHIT! Was that...?"

"Max." Maverick said quietly

He picked himself up, wincing as he felt the scrapes on his arms and legs. He looked down at his torn jeans and sighed. He was going to have to clean up his wounds himself.

"Hey Mav! Are you okay?" Mike asked worried

"Yeah I'm okay, it's not that bad"

The boys got back on their bike and rode down the street. Everyone had gone to their separate house except Mike and Eric as they both lived never to each other

As Eric reached his house he pushed his bike up the driveway and into the garage. He then said goodbye to Mike as entered the house

He grabbed his first aid kit and went into the house. He sat down on the couch in the living room and cleaned the dirt out of his scrapes. He put some antiseptic on them and wrapped them in bandages.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time to go trick-or-treating with the party. He didn't really feel like going, but he had promised Lucas he would go to persuade Max.

He went upstairs to his room and looked at his costume. He had dressed up as a character from the terminator, wearing dark black clothing and a fake knife in his hand .

He went back downstairs and saw Leo in the living room, playing with his toys. Leo looked up and saw Maverick's costume.

"Wow, you look cool!" Leo said.

"Thanks," Maverick said. "I'm going trick-or-treating with the party."

"Can I come too?" Leo asked.

Maverick hesitated. He wasn't sure he wanted his little brother tagging along, but he didn't want to be mean. And he had never been trick or treating before

"Sure," Maverick said. "But you have to promise to stay close to me, okay?"

Leo nodded eagerly. "I promise!"

Maverick grabbed his pillowcase and headed out the door with Leo following close behind. He felt a little better now that Leo was coming with him.

As they walked down the street, Maverick pointed out the houses that had the best decorations. Leo was amazed by the spooky ghosts and glowing pumpkins.

Maverick was glad he had come. He felt a sense of joy watching his little brother's face light up with excitement.

Eric and Leo now made there way to we're the party had decided to meet up.