Like A Mother's Day But For Regal Mothers

May 17, 2036, Seonghwa's View

"Um? You guys really should clear um a trail this is intentional then but it's not my birthday yet nor is it my Halloween birthday either is this for me?" I turned around and looked at everyone they bowed some shook in their feet. "Okay, then I guess I follow this trail," I say adjusting my glasses "This Hongjoong's kingdom maybe it's just a day where all ladies are appreciated" I giggled and decided to follow the trail. A grand hall I have not seen before in his kingdom must be something new he added. I knocked on the door they opened up a blinding light but then I gasped. "Hello, there Mom Queen" Everyone giggled at what Jongho said I looked around confused. "What is all this?" "It's Queen Appreciation Day your Highness a day to appreciate all queens for all that they do" "It's like Mother's Day but for regal mothers" Everyone laughed by what Mingi said. "This is so nice of you guys all of my colors are here thank you so there's not a limit" "Nope it's your day Moma" "This is so sweet of you guys thank you" Everyday part of the day was planned out organized anything that got broken was fixed in mere seconds as well. A day for all queens to be appreciated for all that they do for their kingdoms I really feel special. People performed funny skits and some either sung songs. Even the puppies created a show even though all they did was jump off the stage and proceed to nuzzle themselves around me. The final time of the day was near whoaa this dress I looked at it was so pretty so like me though. I twirled around it before I placed it on the wedges. I then walked out of the dressing room and headed for what may be the grand hall the ballroom place. I knocked on it the doors opened speaking of light everyone bowed and cheered changing All Hail Our Great Star.