Back At Peace With You

June 21,2036 Hongjoong's View

"Our world was once off it's axis" Seonghwa says "Our world was saved thanks to my vanishing it's true I did leave after finding Chinghae was gone but when I found out Chinghae was gone I was in one of the allied unvrises seeking their help in some of the problems The Steallrim Unvrise was going to be facing by the time I got back home everyone was in tears and were smiling about knowing I was back I know I could've asked for your help and your power since you were always there for me but I...I wasn't ready to lose you again Hongjoong" "Loria" "I'm sorry I know we're about to perform but I just had to tell you that" "How do you feel now?" "In general Joongie or right now in this moment" "In Genreal Sweetheart" "I feel relived, happy, scared, nverous, and worried but I'm overjoyed knowing our world didn't get into the hands of danger" "They've got a person like you protecting them with all her might" I say wiping her tears away "Thank you Hongie" "You're welcome" "But to answer the other one I'm relived that I still have you by my side and heart" "I won't go anywhere except to the other side of world for time world meetings" Seonghwa laughed then smiled at me held my hands. "Thank you Hongjoong"

"Oooh what did you two do?" "I made up with my husband and I'm glad I still forever part of his world" "Awwwww" "Kdarma now make it free on Rauketen Viki" Seonghwa and I laughed Our fans cheered and some said oh my gosh I kissed Seonghwa right on stage since we're both the ending faries of our new song. "Hongjoong I've been meaning to ask you this but why is your shadow Seonghwa?" "Oh Seonghwa's my dark side" "What?" "Yep" "But I can take the form of looking like Hongjoong only difference is the eyes" "I see" "How do you know" "When we became tranies but I didn't think about it much it wasn't until like 2021 that I had started to turn my gears it was kinda wried" "How so?" "Whenver I woke up I was met with myself but they had blue eyes so I looked around the bathroom confused thinking that someone might've mainupilated dream and reality but that was dismissed once I had asked Seonghwa and she told me that since she's was my dark side that meant she was my shadow which meant that she could take my form and look like me in mirrors" "I see" "See look" "Oh my gosh" "It's both Dark and light manipulation" Seonghwa says "For some people they'll see Hongjoong others will see Hongjoong but with blue eyes others will see me as Hongjoong's shadow the only reason you guys can see both now is because since I'm now The Cheif of Magic some of my magic abilities have ascended to their highest level or have taken up a new shape form or entity type" "Ohhh" "So cool"