lost

TW for dark thoughts and actions
Based on me
time: 3:40 am

Peter
I sat at on the roof of an abandoned warehouse listening to music, I checked my phone and realized I had been on the roof for a few hours now.

I glanced down at where the notifications lay and sighed as I saw none "no one cares" I muttered resting my head on my knees as I stared at the turning sky

I sighed slowly getting up and walking over to the stairs and climbing down them. I walked down the alleyway onto the street and started the walk home.

I watched the people around me all laughing and happy, 'why am I so broken' I thought glancing at my covered arm before looking at the people again.

'If I just disappeared would they notice' I wondered the thought becoming more and more common as the days went by with me masking more and more.

'do they care' the masks were getting easier and easier to use. If I didnt mask then I was numb and who wants to be around someone emotionless.

'do it more' I let out a slient gasp as someone ran into me making my arm sting more then it was. "Sorry" the guy said before rushing away.

I checked my phone, still no notifications. 'they dont even notice your gone' I didnt expect any texts since I havent texted anyone.

I only get notifications if I text first. 'your nothing' I glanced around and saw a smoke shop and decided to go in and get a new vape, mine had died this morning.

I continued my walk as I vaped, I felt a small smile appear as I felt the dizziness appear. I think it was a combo of my pots and vaping but who knows.

I glanced at my phone again 10 more minutes till I get back to the tower, me and may had moved in due to it being closer to where may worked and so I wasnt always alone.

'your always alone no matter what' I got my own lab out of it though, sadly I have to mask more often since there were more people around.

I glanced at the tower before putting my vape away and walking inside nodding to the person at the front desk as I walked past to the scanners.

I scanned my pass before walking to the elevator. I waited in the elevator as it rose to my floor before stepping out of it.

I walked to my room not passing anyone, I opened my door before closing it and walking over to my bed and falling onto it.

I sighed before taking some sleeping pills that I had upgraded since I didnt want to tell anyone I had sleeping problems.

'burden' maybe I was, I stared up at the ceiling waiting for the pills to take effect before falling asleep a bit later.