twins part 1

OMG ITS NOT

IT IS!!!!!

ITS A CROSSOVER FIC!!!!!!!

Crossover will be revealed in chapter please read with caution. Thank you

Outside
It started as a peaceful night. The "parents" and "their" kids were waiting for the nanny to come to watch over them since they were only 6 and "uncle" ben and "aunt" may were unable to watch them. Once the nanny arrived the "parents" said goodbye and left for the airport.

They would be taking a plane to work and would be gone for the week. or at least thats what they thought.

oml Im evil-

Peter/slight thirdish I think
me and my twin (you aint finding out what crossover it is so soon no no no) stared as they left before we were told to get ready for bed since it was getting late.

we glanced at the other and we walked upstairs and got ready for bed before getting into bed and waited a bit before pretending to sleep when the nanny came to check on us.

She then left to the guest room and we heard the tv get turned on the noise filling the otherwise quiet house but not to loud. I sat up and saw my twin do the same. somehow we always knew what the other was doing.

"ready?" I mouth and he nodded as we both quietly got up and he went to our secret hidding place and grabbed a key. we nodded to the other then quietly snuck down the hallway pass the guestroom to the study.

We had finally been able to sneak the key away from them and now we will find out whats in the study. I kept a lookout as he slowly unlocked the door and opened it. we both slipped inside and gently shut the door as we moved the rug in the room to cover the slight opening in at the bottom of the door to hide the light.

"woah" we both whispered as we looked around the study at the boxes and papers everywhere. we glanced over the titles before I heard him stop moving and glanced over "peter come look at this" he said pointing to a large file and I walked over and paused drawing in a sharp breath as I saw the title

Project Twins
subject(s): Damien and Peter Wayne (renamed Damien and Peter Parker)
code(s): 22024134 (classified as one)
Mission(s): Does enhanced abilities affect twins, Unstoppable soldiers if trained?

Subjects do not realize they aren't normal twins.
Seem to be able to know what the other does, could be useful in field.
Starting to look more like their parents.
We think they suspect something.
Nearly saw their missing posters on the TV.
Both woke up on their six birthday at the exact same time screaming, wouldnt tell us why.
Became almost like they would read the others mind, tested this and so far they can't, might develop.
Wanting to see whats in office more.
Wanting to know more about our job.
Wanting to spend more time away from us.
Thinking of wiping brain and starting to train them.
Caught them trying to pick the office lock muiltple times.
Getting smarter by day
...

"What" we whispered glancing at the other "lets keep looking at everything" I said and he nodded placing it on the desk before we went back to looking at everything before I went to pull a book from the shelve and suddenly it started to swing backwards "damien" I said as lights went on in the tunnel showing stairs leading down "lets go" he whispered back and we both slowly walked down

"holy-" we gasped as we got to the bottom it was a whole lab so we walked different ways looking around "come here" he said and I glanced at him and walked over "yeah?" I asked and he pointed at the tanks "look some are slightly glowing" he said and I looked closer and saw some spiders some glowing some not

"woah" I said looking at all the tanks before pausing "these two are empty" I said "Weird" he replied before we both went back to looking around before we both felt something poke us

"a spider just bit me" both of us said glancing at the other "ok lets get out of here" I said tossing away the spider damien doing the same as we ran out of there before we got bit again.

we snuck out of the office and locked it back up before going to our room and sleeping.

Yes there will be another chapter but what do you think?