Part Seven

PS:not the continuation to the previous chapter. Someone nice requested this chapter and I am writing it for her. So for those who are not used to Arnold being a switch I'm sorry but you can still read coz it's about to get pretty interesting.

Third person.

"Is that all you could find out about that group?" Indigo filled the room with his thunderous voice once more making everyone flinch including his body guards but of course the one man seated across him on the oval table who just turned his head towards him, lifting an eyebrow as if asking him is it really necessary for you to yell like that to him but more telepathic. Nonetheless, indigo seemed to be in a very bad mood and didn't even spare a glimpse back at Arnold.

"Y...yes sir." The fellow presenting in the front slightly bowed his head trying so hard to keep the papers in his hands from falling as his fingers shook uncontrollably out of fear.

"Useless. You're all useless." He shouted as he hit his hand on the table in the process picking up a handful of papers and throwing it to the man at the front. Arnold was fed up and decided to butt in knowing well if Indigo was this mad, he can easily pull his gun out and shoot just to blow off some steam.

"Ok that's it. Everyone out." Arnold said as he stood up from his chair ignoring the man across who breathed so heavy if you'd look hard enough and with the right cold weather, steam would be coming right out of his nostrils. Arnold's efforts were in vain though as everyone in the room stayed in there positions partly because they were not used to getting orders from Arnold and knowing that if their boss is this mad, one of them has to definitively be a sacrificial lamb without a doubt even though the notion scared them.

Indigo reached behind his pants pulling out his gun just like how it was meant to be but instead of pointing it at someone, he placed it on the table and pushed it and it went sliding all the way to Arnold who caught it in time before it fell off the table as if he was a pro himself.

"Shoot." Indigo commanded and Arnold was quick to pick it up and point it to the ceiling and released one bullet and that's when all of the men in the room went scattering out of there. After the last of them had closed the door behind them. Arnold picked up a remote, pressing it and huge blinders came down on the walls of the room they  were in, the clicking sound of the door locking could be heard too and the only thing bringing in light was the huge glass wall that faces another building across even though someone outside couldn't see what was going on on the inside unless they looked critically or unless otherwise the person within leaned against the glass.

"Why didn't you shoot one of them?" Indigo growled his eyes still fixated on the area where the papers he threw at first were.

"And have a murder in my building. Who would clean the blood off my floor? Plus if you're going to have meetings in my company building, I suggest you keep your cool." Arnold reminded him as he walked over to him, leaning against the table but the man below him still didn't raise his gaze.

"You know they're hunting me. I can't risk being in places they know I'd be." He replied and he was really angry because there was a vein straining at the skin in the middle of his forehead like it would pop if you'd placed a brand new razor on it.

"And you. Aren't you afraid that I could shoot you in their stead? Why lock yourself in here with me?" Indigo finally raised his eyes towards Arnold who seemed pretty unmoved.

"Exactly why I locked you in here. If I let you out, it'll be like releasing a mad dog that has been locked up without food for five days. My employees might have to suffer your wrath yet they already have mine going." 

"You're good to your employees." Indigo stated the obvious.

"Yes but I still get mad."

"Then what do you do to blow off steam." Arnold looked away for a second or two trying to contemplate what answer to give Indigo. He was never the type to really be mad and even need to blow off steam but then he remembered the one thing that always helped.