four

Ricks POV

"You are so unbelievable" I said and threw the keys on the granite counter of the kitchen then walked to get a glass to drink some water.

"I told you what happened why won't you believe me" he shouted back

"Oh that she kissed you...yah you told me that part but I saw u squeezing her..." I dramatically gasped and held my chest"don't tell me that she put your hand on her ass too" then I went back to drinking my water.

"Rick its not what you think it was" he said passing his hands in his face ...the nerve he had to lie to me. I felt so angry I threw my glass at him not caring that it would hit him but hoping it doesn't and of course it didn't cause he swayed away fast enough and it hit the wall, shattering. He looked at me in disbelief but I just walked out of the kitchen and past him.

"Rick...Rick" he was following me to the bedroom and before I could slam the door he held it.

"Rick listen to me" he said and I turned around

"To what hmmm...to more of your lies and your women...I should have know you were a bastard...how stupid of me to think you'd ever change Arnold... Screw you"  I hissed and he walked to me so fast and wrapped his hand around my neck pushing me to the wall.

He was squeezing my neck and I knew he wanted to make it tighter but he couldn't. I was almost starting to struggle for air. I held onto his hand that was glued to my neck trying to take it away but he wasn't moving.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again Roderick" he said sternly and when he says my full name I knew for sure he was mad but I wasn't going to play pet today.

"Or what" I challenged and he tightened his grip around my neck a little more so now I was breathing real hard since I needed all the air I could get. He was biting down on his jaw so hard. He took his eyes off me and threw his head down and slowly let me go.

As soon as his hands were off me I held onto my neck and hissed
"Ass hole"  I wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing because I was massaging my neck.

"What did you say?" He piped up. I gave him one look

"I said go fuck yourself" and that's when he fully snapped. He charged at me with full forced turning me around and pushing me back on the wall again. My face hit the wall but its not like I wouldn't take the pain

"Why don't I do it to you instead princess" I can't believe I'm saying this but immediately those words left his mouth...I was hot already. He pulled my hair back with so much force I couldn't help but whimper. He put his mouth on my ear and nibbled and sucked on the lobe. I didn't want to give in and moan but with all the roughness and his bulge...I wasn't going to last long.

"Let me go" I said but he kept on kissing going lower to my neck then turned me around and wrapped his hands around my neck again.

"You are going to regret treating me the way you did honey" with that he licked a strip on my lips making shivers run down my spine then kissed me roughly. I kissed him back but when he passed his tongue on my lower lip asking for permission... I Dint let him then he pulled away from the kiss and connected our fore heads.

"Open up for me...cmon" and he then kissed me again and I let him roam his tongue in my mouth. I subconsciously started grinding on him looking for friction.

"Mmmm I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said but now I wanted him.

"Make me forget what I saw" I breathed and he pulled me away from the wall.

"Get naked" he commanded and I started removing all my clothes. He went to one of his drawers and he got out some things. He came around me and put a blind fold on my eyes then walked me to the other side of the bed.