SIX

Indigo's pov

The bed felt particularly cold tonight and I was not one to cover myself with a duvet. I always felt like it just took up my space in the bed and heaviness too just fucked with my head always so I did sheets. I turned for the a hundredth time on my back facing the ceiling wondering why I couldnt go to sleep. I reached my hand further onto the bed and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was one coming to two in the morning.

I pushed myself off the bed sitting at the edge and staring into the darkness for a second or two then Finally got up and headed downstairs. I opened the fridge looking at something I could eat but everything seems rather annoying so I picked a bucket of ice cream ignoring the fact that I was cold a few seconds ago and opened the drawers to pull out a spoon.

I took two scoops and put them into my mouth feeling the ice cream melt into my mouth and it felt good. I carefully took one step after the other focusing more on the ice cream than on the stairs and before I knew it I was at my bedroom door. I looked over to the next door and got a brilliant idea of waking him up. If I can't sleep in my own house, why does he get to sleep. I smirked opening his door and walking in as silently as possible. He took a deep breath in and turned to the side where i was standing then his chest rose and fell in a steady breath. One leg was under the covers and the other was right on top naked as usual but the duvet covered his groin pretty conveniently. He was sleeping so beautifully I felt bad for even wanting to wake him in the first place so I just kept eating my ice cream and while I walked towards his door...

"You don't want to share?" His voice low like he just woke up, obviously, filled the room making me pause in my tracks.

"Go get yours. There's plenty in the fridge." I said a part of me glad that he was actually awake.

"Come feed me." I turned around to look at him and he was still laying flat on his bed with his eyes closed one would think he was sleep talking.

"No manners whatsoever." I muttered under my breath which to my surprise he heard.

"You're the one that came into my room. How do I know you didn't want to fuck me in my sleep or murder me for that matter"

"I didn't want to do either and especially the first one because you know the rules. I wanted to see if you were asleep." And by now I was on his bed but since he still had his eyes closed, I decided to place the cold bucket of ice cream on his torso making him jump.

"Fuck why'd you do that?"

"Oh you're awake? I thought I was talking to the walking dead." He narrowed his eyes at me and bit down on his jaw

"You know I hate you even though Roderick likes you." He mouthed and I smirked which made him furrow his eyebrows instead. I scooped out some ice cream on my spoon and placed it next to his lips. He hesitated for a while but ended up opening his mouth and taking it all.

"If you hated me as much as you say, you wouldn't let me feed you." I stated the obvious because I know  deep down he likes me. I scooped ice cream once more but this time I put it in my mouth licking the spoon and I watched as his eyes trailed down to my lips watching as I carefully licked the spoon clean.

"What are you doing...trying to pull some fifty shades of grey shit?"

"I mean I wouldn't call it that....but I'll leave you to your sleep talking." I stood up to leave but before I could take a step, he sat up on his bed and held my hand

"...One more scoop." He said in that sexy voice of his and I slowly scooped again but instead of putting it in his mouth, I put it in mine then cupped his cheek and brought him in sharing the ice cream from my mouth to his. He too brought me even closer deepening the kiss.