FIVE

Arnold's POV

We were out with the boys at seven nights.  We were sited in the VIP section of course since we'd called up Pala before we came and apparently we were all there which I would never have imagined in a million years.

"I thought you guys would never come back here" I shouted at Shanzy and Aston since they're the ones who barely live around. Also the music was really loud.

"We definitely had to catch up again sooner or later" Shanzy shouted back and then he raised his glass up and we all did then went back to drinking.

I looked at Rick on my side and he was having the time of his life. He was smiling and looking at the women who were dancing on the pole. He seemed to be enjoying them a little too much though and I think i became jealous.

I skooched in closer to him touching his thigh and leaned in to his ear.

"Meet me in the bathroom in a minute" then put my glass down and stood up to go to the bathroom. One of the girls came down from the pole and started dancing in front of him. I gave him one last look and proceeded.

I entered the bathroom and went straight into the mirror looking at my gorgeous self then washed my hands. As I was drying them the bathroom door swung open and I immediately looked to see who had come in but it wasn't Rick. Oh he's gonna get it

I kept drying my hands slowly knowing very well Rick can not not come. I threw the paper towel away and by now the dude who had come in was gone and Rick wasn't here still. I walked to the door to get out and that's when rick budged in and I heard him lock the door behind him.

He wore a smile on his face which I wasn't into now since I was mad at him. He came closer to me zeroing the distance between us but I was just standing there doing nothing but stare. He slowly slipped his hands up my arms while staring at my body not making any eye contact.

"You know what" he whispered. "I really wanted to get you mad and I think it worked." By now his hands were around my neck and he was looking at me straight in the eye.

"Why did you want to get me mad?" I asked sounding unmoved. Then he raised on his toes and went next to my ear and whispered

"Coz I like it when you mad... You fuck me so good" then he nibbled on my earlobe and that's when I snapped. I snaked my fingers up his nape and into his hair and yanked him away from me.

"Ahh" was all he could say. I stared at him for a second then piped up

"Careful what you wish for princess"

"Hit me with your best shot" he said and I couldn't wait any longer. I brought his head closer to mine and smashed my lips on his in a rough kiss. He was mourning into the kiss and he didn't even wait for me to pass my tongue on his lower lip when he opened his carven for me. I could taste the alcohol but that doesn't matter because I could still taste my Rick even more.

I carried him off the ground and onto the sink. We kissed for what seemed like forever then I lifted him off and set him down. I pushed myself onto him creation as much friction as I can and I earned a groan from him.

"Fuck me already" he said between our kiss and I didn't waste any time. I pulled his pants down with his boxers letting his member hang free. I trailed kisses down to his neck as I slowly gave him some strokes. He was a mourning mess but I wanted him to scream. I knelt down and immediately took his length in my mouth and I watched as he threw his head back and held onto the sink like something was going to pull him away.

"Fuck yes" he chanted and I kept on going. He brought his hands down to my hair entangling his fingers with my strands and holding onto them too tight it was a little bit painful so I growled. I didn't want him to cum just yet though so I pulled away and he whimpered in disapproval. I stood up straight and turned him around so he was now facing the mirror. After pushing my pants down with the boxers as well, I grabbed his neck giving it a little squeeze.

"Open" I whispered in his ear while looking at him through the mirror and he looked right back at me. He opened his mouth and I stuck two fingers in his mouth.

"Make them nice sleek and wet" and he held onto my hand and sucked on my fingers  like a slut and man did that get me harder than I already was. It almost felt like he didn't want to stop so I squeezed his neck more

"Let them do their job OK?" With that he loosened his grip on my hand and I got them out and removed my hand away from his neck and pushed him down.

"Bend over" and he bent further then I pushed both the fingers into his hole and he screamed.

"You said you like it rough now keep the mourns down princess" I pulled him up again but kept thrusting my fingers into him but I couldn't wait any longer so I pulled them out and aligned myself against his hole not caring if he was stretched enough and I thrust into him.

"Ffffuuu" he screamed and I put my hand on his mouth trying to keep him shut and hi bit my fingers and I growled but kept thrusting. I got both my hands on his hips holding him very tight while I thrust in him. His breath was hard and shaky.

"You like that huh"

"Fuck yeah" he chanted and I kept going. I lifted his right leg and put it on the sink giving myself more access and I knew because he started mourning my name. I kept hitting that bundle of nerves in him until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Can-I- touch-my-self" his words coming out each with a hard thrust.

"No...I want you to just come with my dick" then I kept going and I knew I was going fast. He slammed his hand on the mirror

"Shit Arnold I'm gonna cum...oh my God" I went faster and faster

"Fuuuck" with that he came hard and I could see him opening his mouth in a silent scream through the mirror and that's when I came as well. His body shook violently and I held him in place until he finally came down and I pulled out.

"Next time don't get me angry" I whispered in his ear and he smiled.

"We'll see"