~Best Friends~

Okay this chapter has alot of slurs.
Like alot. Sooo I hope you like that..

ENJOYYY!!

______________________________________

Henry Pov:

"HENRYYY GET UP!" I woke up by a terrible scream that could be heard by the whole neighborhood..

"OKAY!" I screamed back at her. I got up and rubbed my eyes to get the green stuff to get off my eyes.

I hop out of bed, got my clothes and started changed to get ready for school. I'm already in high school and I still act horrid!

Amazing right?

Well any who. I started to walk towards the bathroom and started washing my face, brushing my teeth, and brushing my hair. I picked up my phone and started texting my best friend Ralph.

"HENRY! RALPH IS WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE! YOU BETTER HORRY UP!" I rolled my eyes and put away my brush. I deleted the message and put my phone in my pocket from my pants, "Gosh she's so fucking annoying." I said whispering under my breath while opening the door.

I walked down stairs and saw my dick head of a brother going outside. "Hi Henry! Or should I say hi whore?" I snickered at what my bratty brother said "you better shut up before I punch the shit out of ya.."

I saw Ralph and speed walk to him to avoid my annoying brother's answer.

"Wassup Henry?" Ralph said having his hand out for me to high five. "Hi ralph!" I high five him and saw Margrent with Susan looking at me.

Also if I'm not lying Margaret and Susan had a Glow up. But i don't really like them like THAT you know.

Margaret has a slim body, a perfect face shape, a little bit a make up, a percing in her nose, she wears a mini skirt, a tank top with a sweater on while showing her shoulders and boobs , and she also has silky hair that's a butterfly hair cut.

Susan is also pretty. Not my type though. She also had a slim body, a perfect face shape, she doesn't really wear make up.. she's naturally pretty, she had earrings, she's also wearing a mini skirt.. but she's wearing long socks to not show her legs, she's wearing a over sized sweater while wearing a tank top and having the zipper a little bit down to show her boobs, and she has puffy curly hair.

Margaret looked at Susan and whispered something in her ear. "Henry let's leave before we are late.. we shouldn't be wasting our time looking at their Walmart looking ass barbie body."

I looked at him and Giggled at his statement. "Yeah, fuck them." We started walking to Ralph's car and started blasting music.

"I Like this song henry!" Screamed Ralph "Me too!" I yelled out while smiling at him.

When we arrived to school we saw that we were late.. "shit.. wanna do something else before we go inside?" I looked outside and started thinking..

"Wanna get boba?" I questioned "sure, wanna also get McDonald's or something?" I shrugged "yeah sure, why not. I only have one fucking life?" We both started laughing and Ralph started the car.

"It's like.. 9.. wanna go to school at 11?" I looked at him and smirked "fuck it! Let's go!" We started talking about how a lot of things changed when we were 8.

"I remember Margaret had a nickname.. BUT I FUCKING FORGOT DUDE!" Ralph started thinking and started laughing "Whats funny ralph?!"

"OH MY GOSHH! I REMEMBER ITS MOODY MARGARET! THAT WAS HER FUCKING NICKNAME!" I opened my mouth so wide that I think my jaw could've dislocated.