how they look now.

Okay so this is a description of how the horrid henry characters look in my story.

Margaret has a slim body, a perfect face shape, she wears a lot of make up.. but people don't notice it, a percing in her nose, she wears a mini skirt, a tank top with a sweater on while showing her shoulders and boobs , and she also has silky hair that's a butterfly hair cut. Because she likes it. She has long painted pink nails. And it's pretty with flowers on it

Susan is also pretty. We'll in some people's opinion. She also has a slim body, a perfect face shape, she doesn't really wear make up because she doesn't really like it like Margaret.. but she's naturally pretty, she has earrings on, she's also wearing a mini skirt.. but she's wearing long socks to not show her legs becauseshe feels kinda insecure on how they look, she's wearing a over sized sweater while wearing a tank top and having the zipper a little bit down to show her boobs, and she has puffy curly hair.

Henry is skiny but like not skiny skiny you know? He eats :]. Anyways. He usually wears like a over sized blue shirt, a black sweater on top of it (over sized), pants but like kinda baggy, convers shoes (I think I spelled it right idk), he wears rings sometimes usually just 2, he doesn't have any earing since he doesn't really like it, has curly fluffy hair? I guess , he painted one of his nails half blue and half black (his thumb)

Ralph still has his hair cut but more messy yk? Anyways he still wear his red sweater but it's a darker type of red. He wears black baggy pants. He wears vans but it's red and black. He loves rings! He wears atleast 2 rings. And he wears alot of bracelets! He wears chains to. But only 1 because he feels weird wearing them. He has a Bracelet of Henry's initial. Which is H and its black and blue. He also has his initial which is R. And the rest is just because it looks cool.

William has wavy hair and it's soft to touch and it's silky to since he takes care of it, he wears over sized sweater shirt.. wtv it's called. He has that on its purple. And he wears his baggy pants to. And he wears vans and he wears a lot of bracelets to. No rings or chains just bracelets. He likes drawing to he sometimes has drawings in his hand. He wears band-aids in his hands. He painted his nails with Andrew. Eggplants type of Purple and black

Andrew. He's still has his ginger hair
He wanted to dye it. But didn't know what color. Anyways. He wears shirts but wears a sweater ontop of It. And he wears pants too. He likes vans too. He has painted nails. solid light Forest Green and Black.