•A problem•

Lol a lot of shit goes down.

That's all I'm going to say!

⚠️Waring⚠️
Verble abuse

ENJOYY

______________________________________

Henry's Pov:

"SHUT UPP!" I widen my eyes out of fear. Then I started hearing plates breaking, I quickly got up and walked down the stairs.

When I finally made it down stairs I saw Peter in the floor with a cut in his face bleeding.

"PETER I WOULD NEVER EXPECT THAT BEHAVIOR FROM YOU! I WOULD EXPECTED THAT BEHAVIOR WITH HENRY!" I looked at the person yelling at Peter.

..No surprise it was mum..

Look if you haven't notice.. my mum is the strict one is this family.. more than dad.

"I- I- um.. IM SORRY!" Shouted Peter when mum raised her hand to slap him. "MUM!" Mum stopped her action and looked at me.

"What do you want..?" Mum said annoyed. "What did he do?" Mom signed and looked at me strictly.

"I saw him making out with a girl in school.. he's only 14 GOD DAMN IT!" She looked at Peter again and snickered at him.

"Okay and?" She quickly looked at me to the point her OWN hair hit her face!

"and..AND! HES TO YOUNG TO BE MAKING OUT!" I shrugged and walked out and closed the door behind me.

At this point.. I don't care if Peter dates anyone. I walked up the stairs and went to my room and locked the door.

I walked to my night stand tiredly and turned on my phone. Fuck.. it's 5:23..

I groaned out of frustration "I woke up just to hear Mum yelling at Peter..?" I heard another crashing sound and Mum doing and angry growl kind of like sound.

"MUM MUM IM SORRY PLEASE STOP HITTING ME!" cried out Peter. If dad was here he would've told her to stop. And take who ever is getting hit to somewhere else..

Like the park.. the beach.. or a friend's house to spend the night.. he's nice but sometimes he can be rude and scary..

Anyways..

I hopped onto my bed again and fell asleep again.

After he woke up at 6:00

"RING... RING...RING"

I squinted my eyes. I slammed my face onto my pillow.. "fuckk.. why can't it be Saturday.. or Sunday?!" I groaned out.

"UGHHH!" I hollered out.

"Ding" I Shot my head up and saw it was my phone that did that sound. I grabbed my phone and noticed it was William..

William: Henry, Ralph wanted me to tell you he's not going to school since he's sick. Also he got his phone taken away from his dad. And he quickly texted me to tell you.

I Giggled and typed on my phone.

Henry: ohh.. thanks for telling me. 👍

Henry: I'm not going to school then.

William: Oh okay then.

Henry: don't make out with your boyfriend/Andrew while we are gone 😏😉

William: MY BOYFRIEND?!

I turned off my phone and got off the  bed to tell my mum I felt sick.

"Muuuuuum!" I hollered out "What henry?!" Questioned my mum. I took a deep breath and let it out "I'm sick can I stay home?" There was a brief silence until "yes, sure." I smiled and ran upstairs.