Episode 13 - ' Pure Faith of love '

Guys this is a little mature episode but not much intense one. But if you are uncomfortable them directly skip to 'Next morning '.
______________________________________________________
*If you want the play ' raat baaki'*

At Tahaan's room

(Tahaan brought yn in his room and close the door with his leg and then put yn on bed and hover over her,And started kissing all over her face like an hungry tiger, he then unpin her saree and roam his finger from her coller bone and neck, giving ...

And started kissing all over her face like an hungry tiger, he then unpin her saree and roam his finger from her coller bone and neck, giving her sensations all over her body.
He unbotton his shirt too and again started kissing her,
But this time yn was not crying, she was allowing him to do what he is doing. Soon both were naked and was making love with each other concern,
That night was full of lust and love, both gave themselves to each other and make love happily.

*If you want then play 'zalima' song*

Next morning.

(Both were sleeping cuddling each other then yn's alarm ring, which destroy there happy sleep. yn woke up and shut the alarm and was about to go but tahaan pull her and again cuddle her.)

Yn: aree, tahaan ji, hume jane dijiye varna hum late ho jayenge

Tahaan: yn aaj hum kahi bhi nahi jayenge, aise hi din bhar ek doosre ke paas rahenge.

Yn: yeh aap kaise baate kar rahe hai,

Tahaan: shh soo jao.

(Yn kuch bhi nahi kehti kyuki usse pata hai ki voh tahaan ke samne nahi jeet sakti. Par bechara tahaan, uska phone bajata hai, tahaan irritate ho jata hai, aur yn ko jaane deta hai aur apna phone uthata hai, yn bhi vaha uth jaati hai bathroom mai jaati hai, { don't worry she is wearing his shirt} .)

OTP
(Without checking caller id)

Tahaan : hello, (annoying tone)

Suvarna: uth gaye rajkumar ji.

(Tahaan awaj sunkar hi sidha baith jaata hai,)

Tahaan: m-mom aap

Suvarna: ha mai, aur haa hum abhi aa rahe to aaj ke din college mat ja.

Tahaan:(mumbling) vaise bhi aaj mai college nahi Jane wala tha

Suvarna: kuch kaha tuune

Tahaan: nahi, aap jaldi aajao

Suvarna: hmm.

(Call ended)

Tahaan: mummy mere romance pe kata bankar baithi hai, kabhi bhi apni sweetheart ke saath thoda vakt bitana chahu, koi na koi aakar grahan laga deta hai, jahil jamana!

(Thodi der baad yn bhi aati hai, voh salwar pahne hue thi kyuki usse lag raha tha ki aaj college hai.)

Yn: kiska phone tha