episode 29 - ' Everything is changed '

( A figure was sitting in the garden, and was staring at the crescent 🌙 moon, Moon was not full just like her heart, it was also incomplete

Moon was not full just like her heart, it was also incomplete. There were now no tears in her eyes just pain.
It's been a long time she left her reason to live. She is now all alone and empty from inside. )

??: Yn, kya kar rahi hai yaha?

Yn: bas baithe hai, uske alava kar bhi kya sakte hai.
Yn's dress

??: Aree yaar yn, tujhe n koi shayar hona chahiye tha

Yn: kyu dard kya sirf kisi shayar ke paas hi hota hai kya,

??: Acha baba mai haari tu jeeti,

Yn: Aayushi, yeh haar jeet ki baat nahi hai, hum toh zindagi ke Jung mai haar gaye.

Aayushi: (put hand on her shoulder) yn, bhul jaa voh sab, ek nayi life shuru kar le.

(Aayushi is yn's co-singer. On that day, yn didn't go to her mama mami's house, as she know she had hurt them, and now she can't face anyone of them. She stayed few days with saniya as mr and mrs shah were out for a family function. And there she got call from one of the music industry, for which had given audition.
Yn thought it might be a good option of earning and living. So, she went new Mumbai.
It was very hard for her to even step out from Tahaan's house, but he left her like she was no one. She is very sensitive but not weak, she stood on her own and started to earn.
Yn is not a big singer as it's just her start but she is singing in birthday parties, weddings and family functions. Due to yn's personality, she didn't perform in any of the clubs or such places.
Where she went nobody knows even siddarth try to find but can't find her. Siddharth is deeply hurt and extremely angry on tahaan and all the Oberoi. Saniya being keeping her word to yn. She is not telling anyone where she is? And only in yn's family and friend circle, only saniya knew about yn's life after that day. )