03

It has officially been three months since I was  stuck in this body, and I'm 90% sure that I was reincarnated into the manga of Oshi no Ko. And it has been nothing but pure torture. Imagine being a baby again, and not being able to speak to not cause suspicion, and knowing future events?

I was pretty convinced that I was isekai'ed into Oshi no Ko, after seeing my death in my previous body in a dream. I got crushed underneath debris in an earthquake before a midterm examination and I died to say the least. And now here I am, with forbidden knowledge up to chapter 116 of the manga now turned reality of mine of Oshi No Ko. No turning back now, unless I die for the second time.

In a span of three months, I am glad to announce that I found out a couple of important things about myself in this new world. My past identity is a 2nd year college student studying law, who is an avid manga reader and writer, named y/n l/n.

Now, I am a one year old baby, named Saitou Marin. (Last name, then first name). I was born as the daughter of Saitou Miyako, director of strawberry productions and soon to be stepmother of Hoshino Aquamarine and Hoshino Ruby. Why was my name literally so similar to the marine in Aquamarine? I genuinely do not know and question that every day.

It's cool that I'm still a girl, but I look vastly different from my past self — I now have strawberry blonde hair and black eyes. Why black eyes? Miyako said that her mother had black eyes, so I assume that's where my current isekai'ed self got it from.

Since I'm now Saitou Miyako's biological daughter and miyako also helps takes care of Ai's kids, you would be correct to assume that she took care of the whole lot of us together. They happened to be one year older than me, which was fun.

I'm still physically a one year old, I just don't talk much (what kid talks at one year old anyways?) and listen in on their conversations discreetly instead. I no longer feel hate for my past mother forcing me to learn Japanese in the past — if I ever see her again, I will be thanking her for hours on end, since everyone here speaks Japanese and I don't need to specifically learn it since I already understand it.

I don't think the Hoshino twins suspects me of being reincarnated yet. I think.

Ai also interacts with me sometimes. She's really nice, just like how they portrayed her in the manga, and gosh dang is she pretty.

...
Font when speaking Japanese
....

"This is mom's first time acting in a drama, I'm so excited!"

A little girl with blonde hair and bright pink eyes exclaimed excited, a cheerful grin spreading on her face as she said so.

"Though I'm only playing a small role.."

Said the lady sat next to the little girl, a motherly smile appearing on her face

The driver who was driving them to their destination pursed her lips, as she furrowed her eyebrows, chiding two of the three children currently seated in the car while keeping her eyes on the road.

"Listen well you two. I brought you guys along since you guys begged for it, but don't even think about calling Ai "Mom" while we're on set, you hear me? Don't forget that you two are pretending to be my kids.."

She said, sweat dropping slightly. Her words were met with teasing responses from the Hoshino twins.

"Okay okay mom, give me a pat on the head."

"Mom, give me some allowance!"

Even Ai joined in, chuckling slightly as she did so, a teasing smirk on her face.