07

"We're going to put together a festival, you guys! We'll be inviting your families to come watch you dancing, so let's work hard to learn!"

After the teacher spoke, you could see Ruby's figure shaking, before seeing her burst out of the classroom screaming that she won't do it.

Ah..it was due to her past life, wasn't it? You couldn't help but pity her a little, your brows furrowing.

The teacher then called out Aqua to chase his sister and get her back in the class. As he walked out of the class, the two of your eyes briefly met, a silent message being passed between you two.

Adverting your eyes, you chewed your lip as scenes from what happened in the manga came flashing back into your mind, like a movie tape. If you weren't mistaken, due to Ruby's illness in her past life, she had the inability to move much...which was probably why she didn't want to dance, afraid of falling and messing up.

You sighed inwardly. Who knew that the seemingly cheerful and bubbly girl could also be...Nevermind, you shouldn't think about it too much, you decided upon seeing two familiar heads of blonde appearing at the door. You'll just..go with the flow, see where the wind takes you.

With this thought in mind, you looked back up and gave your fullest attention on the teacher who was currently speaking.

..

Sometimes you forget that you were no longer reading fiction. Now that you were part of the storyline, there were bound to be things that you would experience other than what is seen in the manga — as well as those that you might not experience, namely the things in the Hoshino family. It's not like you live with them, or is a member of their family by blood.

Life flew by rather quickly, and you had to admit that it was rather boring, since you were still a kid physically and can't do much, you decided to return back to your roots. That's right, you indulged in your past hobby of reading mangas. Upon seeing your consistent gazes on Manga and anime brochures and posters whenever she brought you outside, Miyako, being that wonderful parent she was, brought you to the bookstore once in a while for you to purchase mangas.

Having a proper manga book in your possession was an amazing feeling considering how you were too broke in your past life to actually buy a manga. Well, you weren't broke..you just had student loans to pay off due to your studies so you read mangas online. Thinking about it now...wait, after you died, did your parents have to pay off your remaining student loans??!

Shrugging away the thought, you stood up from the futon that you were currently sitting on. Grabbing your current read of manga from the shelf, you made your way to the living room of the new house that you move into.

Seated comfortably on the new sofa was Saito, who had one arm over Aqua who looked like he was getting squeezed to death. Saito's face was flushed with a deep red as he tried to convince Ai to drink the bottle of top tier sake that he held out. The man was clearly drunk.

Seeing your sudden appearance around the hallway, Aqua flashed you a look that clearly implied "please help, I am suffering under this tight hug.", and you only responded with a smirk that had the message of "it's your problem, not mine." before your expression reverted into a neutral one

"Ah, Marin-chan! Come join us!"

Hearing this, you responded with a quick nod and sat down swiftly on the couch, before opening up your manga and continued reading. No one really paid any attention to you as they were all engrossed in the current conversation that they were having.

Hearing bits and snippets of the conversation was more than enough for you, as you tuned the conversation out and read your manga. You recognised the part of the story you were at now, so...