First Moments

[EDITED]

21/09/1998

AN POV

An adorable young baby girl was born. Her eyes as bright as the stars, her skin the color of the moon and smile as long and wide as the rivers on Earth. And the first and last time she would have ever felt love from her parents. Not like she could remember the time or anything: that happiness she could never feels.

10 YEARS LATER

She's 10

Now she looks at the picture of her family... the worst family a girl as sweet and fragile as herself could have and deserve.

Her 'father' was a powerful mafia king and a weak drug addict. Because of this her mother became angry. She was so angry she beat up her so called beloved children.

At first, it was only her brother. Her younger brother was like her bestfriend... WAS. 

He couldn't take anything life threw at him. Eventually he became suicidal. On the day he committed the terrible act he said to his sister not to let their 'mother' effect her in the way it effected him and that he loved her and wouldn't leave her as he was supposed to be in her heart. 

He left that day and never returned. They only found his dead body in the sand of the beach.

His body was wet and his clothes were damp with blood. The sand sticking to his skin like paper when it becomes wet.

From that day she never felt a feeling, only anger, in fear that it would kill her or take over her mind like her mother or brother. She established that feelings were for the weak.