1o years later

[EDITED]

Yn was now 20.

After all she had been through she only had her best friend and even then he had to leave her eventually... or would she leave him?

She walked through the park expression dark and unapproachable. But still she felt an uncomfortable stare upon her back.

Assuming it was one of her enemies as they were the only people who would dare to do such a thing  she suddenly turned around whipping out her gun, as she did pointing it towards the persons head.

The boy seemed around her age maybe older, and was wearing a bright read hoodie and jeans, his hair dyed blonde.

She could tell he wasn't a mafia just by the way he dressed... and the fear in his eyes.

She lowered her gun and raised a questioning eyebrow, indicating for him to talk. When he did not talk (out of shock she supposed), she said in an ice cold voice;

"What do you want? And if you don't want anything then go or you will regret ruining my day"

"I-I-I heard you were a mafia"

She looked at him and smirked

"So what if I am"

All he needed to do was find a way of grabbing his attention and he knew exactly how.

"You know recently the Jeon group asked me to join their gang"

She scoffed.

"And?"

"I would be their best sniper and analyzer, you know since I'm trained and all "

She turned to him

"And you would choose to apply to him and not the best mafia group if your skills were that amazing"

"Yeah you see... there's the catch" He said smirking