Like I said god damned foolish *clears throat* FOOLISH...STUPID FOOLLSSSSSS

Jungkook leaned in once again doing a FOOLLIIISSSSHHHHH act. He looked into her eyes. 'Well she didn't say no' 

EvErYbOdY SaY NoooOoOoO HeHeHe heliuummmm i had suggaaaaaaaa not suga in south korea suga as in suggaarrrrr with an arrrrrrrrr... like a pirate :))))) Your author is psychotic but what can i say... its the people i hang out with and yes you three Im TaLkInG AbOuT YoU the girl who hallucinated looking outside the window and saw a bird 'coming towards her' and screamed. Yes the girl who said to the teacher infront of the whole entire class "I CaNt AffOrD A gLuEsTiCk" and then decided to answer the science teacher back when I WANTED TO GO AND EAT MY LUncH!!! And can't forget my amazing 'wife' (Don't worry readers your author is VERY EXTREMELY the straightest person your gonna meet - im not actually married to her -cause according to my 'wife' she has a dick...idk she said so when i was giving a blowjob to my water bottle in french and she said you should give me one I SWEAR SHE DON'T HAVE A DICK)---anyway back to the story i ranted a bit.....just a tiny bit....

Well she didn't say no... did she. Jungkook smashed his lips on hers sucking her bottom lip before biting on it asking for entrance. She didn't need to ask twice before she gave why to his tongue and she knew there was no point fighting for dominance. He was always going to win. Letting his tongue explore every inch of her mouth tongue colliding with tongue, teeth with teeth he leaned out for a matter of seconds before he pressed his lips back onto hers this time pushing her on the bed. He stopped for a minute looking at her. Raising an eyebrow. She paused for a while, expecting her to say no Jungkook began getting off but halfway through he felt a hand at the back of his neck pulling him back into the kiss.

His eyes wide open in surprised he didn't close his eyes instead he looked straight into hers only to be met by a cocky wink. Of course. What more did her expect. After all he did fall for her because of her bold and cheeky acts.

He closed his eyes all over again letting himself enjoy the feeling of her moving lips on his before reaching his hands to the hem of her shirt...  WARNING TO MY FRIENDS I AM A VERY TALENTED WRITER AND WE WILL NOT SPEAK OF WHAT IM ABOUT TO WRITE MKKKK?!?!?!

WARNING 18+ CONTENT ... wait hold up I'm under that age....shall I NOT write it then??

Reaching his hands towards the hem of her shirt he lifted it over her head. Scanning her body from top to bottom and bit his lips not failing to notice the blush that had appeared on Yn's face after his action. 

He smirked and leaned in before whispering into her ear

"I didn't know the mafia queen could... wow what's this a blush perhaps"

"Carry on dreaming" she replied before her mouth was once again taken into his this time her hands reaching for the hem of his black shirt before lifting it over his head. She scanned his body his toned abs and muscular body before tracing her fingers over every bump on his stomach. He looked at her with so much love and before he let her do anything more a question came into his mind....

"Have you done this with Taehyung?? " He asked and she looked at him in pure shock

Once again so sorry for the rant in the middle of the story... For your info the 18+ will continue on the next part :))))) (That's my innocent smile)

Until next time hoomans