The fight

Taehyung clenched his fists in anger and looked at Jungkook.

"I love her back off"

"I love her too and more than you, she kissed me with her own free will and said she didn't regret it, you should back off beca-"

Jungkook's words were cut off due to a punch to his face... so this was how it was going to be. He wiped his lip aggressively stopping the blood from dripping down his face and turned to look at Taehyung before kneeing him in the stomach and pushing him to the ground.

YN was his and he wasn't letting Taehyung take her... there was only one problem. At the moment according to everyone but her she was Taehyung's. The thought angered him more and before Taehyung could get back up he began punching him mercilessly.

Jimin and YN had heard grunting and had decided to walk back into the room only to see Jungkook on top of Taehyung with a bloodied face and Taehyung even worse.

Jimin was about to grab Yn's arms signaling her not to get into the mess. But she wasn't going to let the two people she loved most beat each other up.

She walked towards them and grabbed Jungkook's hand before he could land another punch on Taehyung's face.

"Get up... now"

She looked towards Taehyung

"Who started it?"

Taehyung looked at her guilt in his eyes. But she couldn't care less. She wasn't in  her opinion someone to be fought over.

She looked towards Jimin, treat him... Jimin left the room with Taehyung.

She looked towards Jungkook. She was in pain seeing the blood trickling down her face but, he still beat Taehyung up and decided not to show the pain she was feeling.

"Get up and go to your room... sit on the bed and wait for me"

she said completely forgetting that all her things were in his room due to the countless nights of sleeping in his room. Just to get a small smell of his cologne. The feeling of his bed.

JUNGKOOK POV

Yn seemed angry so I simple obliged to everything she said and walked to my room. I was stunned to see what I saw next. Her things were spread out across my room and you could tell she had probably been sleeping here for the passed few days. He figured that Yn had been sleeping in his room due to her missing him and had completely forgotten that she had her possessions sprawled out across his bed and table. But he didn't say anything as you walked into his room. But he did notice the small blush that came across your face as you realised.

Yn came around and treated all my wounds and scratches. Clearly there wasn't as much as Taehyung had got so I wasn't sure why she didn't go and treat him... He wasn't complaining.

"Yn" he whispered in a low rasp voice

Yn tried not to look at his face as if she knew what it would lead to and continued looking down at his arms slight cuts.

Jungkook however couldn't take it anymore and used his hand and brought her face close by the chin.

"Look at me" he growled softly 

She hesitantly looked into his eyes. Their eyes told every story. 

AN POV

*Tell me your every story

Tell me why you don't stop this?
Tell me why you still walkin'? Walkin' with us

Yeah, we got to heaven*

He he sorry i had to do that anyways back to the story.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Taehyung could clearly see it and... left them to it not looking anymore and left then be. He had to accept. But he couldn't forget. He left though.... turned his back on what he loved.

BACK TO JUNGKOOK AND YN 

She hesitantly looked into his eyes. Their eyes told every story. And he asked the same question he asked all those months ago

"Do you regret it?"

But this time the answer was different

"Yes... yes I do.... But it doesn't mean it wasn't what I wanted" 

Foolish - lacking good sense or unwise... She had heard and been called it enough to know... they had both been foolish. Foolishly in love. Foolishly ignoring the current situation. Yet they were still foolish enough to lock eyes and lean in once again. Love is foolish. It's a trap we all fall into... only there is no way out and no one to save you. Your trapped in forever... and ever.