Bonus Chapter

5 years lateeerrrr

"JEON JUNG-SAN GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE NO BANANA MILK FOR A WEEK" shouted Jimin trying to keep his nephew under control.

Yn and Jungkook had gone out for a short mission and Taehyung and his gf Aera were supposed to be helping Jimin. Of course that did not end up well because they ended up encouraging Jung-san to annoy Jimin. The only sane people in the room seemed to be Somi and Jimin. 

Somi and Jimin had been married for 2 years and looking after Jung-san was one of the hardest things the had ever done.

At that moment Yn walked in with Jungkook. Jung-san instantly stopped what he was doing and ran up to his parents and said to Yn

"Eomma, Uncle Chimchim told me he is going to ban me from banana milk"

Jimin sighed. Jimin could do alot of things to Jung-san but taking away banana milk was the last level since both parents had passed on their passion for it down to Jung-san.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin before responding to Jung-san

"Did he noww????"

"Yes Appa, are you going to ban Uncle Chimchim from banana milk now too"

Everyone in the room laughed at Jung-san's cuteness

Jungkook turned to YN

"Go to the kitchen and throw away all this guys cheeseballs"

Jimin looked at Jungkook

"YOU MEAN BUNNY NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS I'M OLDER THEN YOU"

Yn looked at her brother smirking before running at the speed of light to the kitchen grabbing all the cheeseballs and throwing them in the bin.

Jung-san couldn't bear to see his uncle sad so he walked up to Jimin and said

"I'm sorry uncle chimchim, i'll get eomma and appa to buy you new ones"

Jungkook and Yn looked at their son in horror

"WHAT?!?!?!", "You should have told us if you didn't want us to do that"

"I did want you to, but then Uncle ChimChim looked so sad so i wanted him to have them"

Everyone laughed at Jung'san's cuteness before Yn piced him up looking at the clock before saying "It's bedtime now we can go and get Uncle ChimChim's cheeseballs tomorrow ok?"

Jung-san nodded before going with his mother to bed.

Jungkook then looked at Jimin before saying 

"Hyung-" but he was cut off

"I know i know don't take away Jung-san's banana milk"

Taehyung and Aera then laughed

"Hyung if you knew then why did you say" they both said still laughing 

Jimin replied

"CAUSE HE WOULDN'T STOPPP"

At that moment Yn came downstairs telling everyone to shut up cause Jung-san was asleep. Then Aera suggested

"Why don't we all watch a movie"

and they all sat on the sofa hugging eachother all in the most awkward positions enjoying eachothers company laughing and talking throughout the whole movie.

They were gald. They were a happy family.

OK its finished so yeh no more. Imma finish my other wattpads ok?