1

.... 3 person pov....

Shohu: but why me Satoru there are others too.

Gojo: but sho i have some important work and there isn't any other Sorcerror who is of grade 1, and we can't let a low grade Sorcerror to inspect a boy who is cursed by a curse spirit.

Shohu: but i am not free.

Gojo: why aren't you free you even got suspended from your middle school.

Shohu: ahh! Satoru.

Gojo: please please please Sho.

Shohu: only if you buy me some glasses.

Gojo:  you have already many of them.

Shohu: if you can't buy i also can't do your work.

Gojo: okay oaky and BTW his name is Yuta okkoatsu, he is older then you so please talk with some respect.

Shohu: okay bye.

.....Outside a school.....

" so here is the information and you only have to go and inspect and nothing more and if you feel like you need help call anyone of us" Ijichi said.
" Do you really think i will need any help Ijichi?" Shohu smiled at him and flick his forehead causing it to start bleeding a little.
" I am so sorry Ijichi i didn't mean to hurt you please sorry " shohu said while bowing.
" It's okay shohu san"

.Inside the building.

Shohu came to the floor and saw a teacher was sitting outside the class room.
Shohu was about to go inside when the teacher stopped her.
" Hey where do you think you are going? This isn't a place for a girl to go"
The teacher said.
" I am here to investigate " shohu said and again tried to open the gate but the teacher stopped her.
" Hey i said na this place isn't for kids" the teacher said.
Now shohu was mad totally mad when someone call her a kid she hates it she hates when someone call her a kid.
Shohu applied some curse energy causing the teacher to roll back to the wall.
" Don't ever call me a kid"
Shohu said and went inside to see a boy sitting alone in a corner.
" Yuta?"
Shohu said.
Yuta look us and saw her he panicked.
" D-don't come near me she will hurt you!" Yuta said.
" Hey hey don't worry i am here to help you!"
Shohu said.

" So i am Shohu, shohu Gojo i am here to help you"

" Go away she will hurt you i don't want anyone to get hurt i already said them not to but they didn't listen "
Yuta said.

" She will not wanna see how?"
Shohu said and grab a knife from he back of her jeans and cut her finger a little, yuta was shock when he saw the cut recovered it self.
" See so can i see Her? What her name?"
Shohu said.
" Her name is Rika, She d-don't come out, she came out when someone hurt me"
Yuta said.
" Hmm, so can i cut your finger a little i promise i will recover it but i want to see her"
Shohu said.
" Okay"
Yata said and shohu cut his finger a little, that's when Rika came out yelling.
" Don't hurt Yuta!!!"
Rika said and push shohu onto the wall.
" Ow!" Shohu said.
" Rika she didn't do it leave her"
Yuta raised his voice and come towards shohu.
" Sorry Yuta please don't hate me" Rika said.
" It's okay Rika but i want to talk to you can i please" shohu said while sitting on the floor while crossing her legs.
" Only if you don't hurt yuta"
Rika said.
" Okay i will not hurt him so i want to ask is what is your age?"
Shohu said.
" Seven" rika said.
" Rika i want to ask you one last thing can i take yuta with me to a place where no one will hurt him i promise" shohu said.
" No one will hurt him?"
Rika said.
" Yes i promise you Pinky promise " shohu said while putting her pinky finger out.
" Okay" Rika said and tangled her white hair or tentical or something like that to her pinky finger.
Saying that Rika disappeared.
" So let's go Yuta" shohu said smiling.
" But i am a curse, i will hurt many other people" yuta said.
" No you are not curse, you are a unique person i am also like you so don't worry and i promise you will be okay please trust me, let's go to Jujutsu Tech it will be awesome " shohu said.
" I was also called a cursed child and i know how it feels when someone call you a curse about a thing you didn't wanted to do" shohu said.
" Okay" yuta said.
" So let's go now" shohu said while standing up and holding a hand for yuta.
" Can you smile i want to see your smile" shohu said.
" Huh?"
" It's okay i just asked because the person who is hurted the most have the best smile so i thought your smile will be also beautiful"
Shohu said while yuta smile a little listening to some silly fact.
Shohu smile seeing him smile.
" See i told you your smile is so beautiful ahh i am dying" shohu dramatically said.
Yuta smiled seeing her like this.