4

Days have been passed today is the day when the war will begin, yuta, maki and shohu was sitting in a class room from last 3 hours, shohu did listen and stayed with yuta she knew geto will come here and she know maki will not be able to fight him.
Yuta and maki were sitting and talking but that's when a veil has been created.
" What the?"
Maki said.
"He is here" shohu said standing up with maki.
" I will go first you stay with yuta maki!" Shohu said.
" No way" maki said.
Shohu was about to step outside but when she kept her foot near the door she fall back and crushed onto the wall.
" Shohu!!" Yuta and maki said.
" Ahh! No way why don't everyone listen to me" shohu said trying to get up.
" You stay here i will go" maki said and runned away.
" No wait maki!!!" But it was to late maki has already gone she was trying but she not able to get out.
" I will surely deal with yaga and Mei mei for doing this , ahh shit" shohu said and kicked a chair.
" Shohu calm down maki will be okay!" Yuta Said.
" No she will be not you don't know him he has become a monster he is so much powerful" shohu said.
" I will help her then!" Yuta said and was about to go.
" No yuta please please don't go!!" Shohu said but yuta also left she can't go outside because of the spell.
" This fricking piece of shit ahh i have to use it now please don't betray me please " shohu said and take out her glasses and boom!!
The spell is broken but shohu has use her so much energy.
Shohu runned outside to saw something this don't want to.
Maki was laying in a pool of blood, Inumaki was far away from maki he was also badly injured, panda was on the other side.
Shohu was shock she just want to kill the one who hurted her loved ones she will never leave the one.
Shohu runned to maki and take her head on her lap.
"M-maki open you eyes!" Shohu said.
" Oh see who we have here 2 special grade aww caring for their classmates and Senpais how cute" geto said.
Yuta was standing beside shohu.
" Take them to a safe place till I deal with him" shohu said to yuta.
Yuta taked the 3 and went to a building.
" Suguru leave now i don't want to hurt you" shohu said taking off her glasses and throwing them.
" Sho you know na i will not do it so stop saying it" geto said and bring a staff but cut into 3 and jointed by chains.

(This tool)

Geto attack her with the tool shohu dodge them shohu blow a punch towards geto causing geto to crush into a wall.
" Hah wow sho you have gotten strong" geto said and summoned some curses.
Shohu was angry very angry he dared to hurt her friends now she can't control it.
Shohu killed everyone of the curse without even dropping a sweat she just blow a bunch of curse energy towards them and boom gone everyone of the curse was dead.
Yuta came and helped her.
Now geto was fighting yuta with a sword and shohu with extreme power.
" I will kill you both!" Geto said.
" Not before we do!!" Yuta and shohu yelled.
Yuta was standing on a pole and shohu was standing on a wall her jeans and hoodie was cut off a bit because of geto's curse tools.
Shohu was tired she can't do now but she has to do she can't let yuta fight alone.
Geto summoned some more curses but more powerful than before.
Yuta bring a curse speech mic and speak through it DIE.
Everyone curse died.
Shohu and yuta team up and attacked geto with a plan this time.
Yuta gave his sword to shohu, shohu was using yuta's Sword yuta was fighting with close combat with rika.
Geto was way more powerful, geto attacked shohu with extreme curse energy causing shohu to go back into a wall.
" Ahh!" Shohu yelled.
Yuta was still fighting with geto.
Shohu sensed some curses going towards the building maki and others were shohu saw and said.
" Yuta go towards maki and others there are some curses" shohu yelled and handle him his sword and she stand infront of geto.
" Now sho it's me and you again " geto said.
" I didn't wanted to do this so please don't " shohu said.
" Tch you didn't even thinked about my offer sho why are you protecting those monkeys you still have time come with me" geto said.
" Never!" Shohu said and stand into a fight position, geto and shohu started fighting but as shohu was not have any power now. Yuta came to bothof them but stopped when saw shohu in grip of geto, geto was holding her in a neck hold.
Geto was having a red colour energy in one hand
" Shohu!!"
Geto released that energy on shohu.
"AUGH!!!"
Shohu yelled as the pain was unbearable.
"You bas-" yuta was about to come when shohu stopped him.
" Don't, ju-just be t-there" shohu said.
Shohu create a hand sign.
" Chains!" Shohu said.
Some chains came from the ground and hold geto, now geto was not able to move, shohu free herself from his grip and went a little far from him.
" Let's end this now" shohu said and joined her hands.
" Let's see if i can do this or not"
Shohu smirked.
" Curse techniques Amplification: Blue, Curse Techniques Reversal: Red
Hollow Purple"
Shohu said and snapped her fingers.

After the clouds of dust were settled there was no one shohu fell on her knees yuta came running towards her.
" Shohu are you okay?"
Yuta asked.
"Yeah i am fine i guess....."
Shohu said.
" I-i have to go i will come in few minutes take care of the others" shohu said and stand up, went to some alley she saw Geto without a hand he was leaning on the wall.
" Suguru" shohu said and went towards him.
" Hey lil champ you did it you actually managed to use limitless wow!" Geto said.
" I am sorry" shohu said kneeling infront of him with tears in her eyes.
" It's okay i was bad but still don't cry, you know you are a very strong girl remember one day you will be more powerful than any of us remember my words sho" geto said.
" I really hurted you right sorry" geto said looking at you face half covered with blood, hands and legs fully covered with blood.
" It's okay Suguru"

" Suguru" gojo came.
" Satoru!" Both said.
Gojo just saw geto with sad eyes.
" How do you wanna die?" Gojo asked.
Geto started laughing a bit.
" Use some curse energy in my last time please" geto said.
" Bye Suguru i will miss you" shohu said looking down.
" Me too sho" geto said.
.....Geto died.....

" Did you managed to use limitless?" Gojo asked.
" Hmm yeah i can use it after many years i can't control it but i will manage to i think " shohu said sitting infront of geto.
" Wanna me to carry you?" Gojo asked.
" Hmm i can't walk you know " shohu said.

....Meanwhile....
Gojo came while holding shohu in bridal style.
" You managed to break the curse!" Gojo said to Yuta.
" Who are you?"
All 4 asked.
" I am your handsome teacher Satoru Gojo" gojo said with done face.
" You know yuta Rika didn't cursed you, you cursed her."
Gojo said.
After That rika freed from that curse.
" Rika you are so cute" shohu said still in gojo's arms.
" Shohu can you promise me something?" Rika asked.
" Hmm"
" Can you please take care of Yuta after me please " Rika said.
" I will always be there for him Rika i promise"
" Pinky promise?"
" Pinky promise!" Shohu and Rika tangled there pinky finger together.
After that Rika turn into Bubble or something and was free from the curse.
" Satoru i am tired " shohu said closing her eyes and said like a whisper.
Gojo smiled and put her head on his chest.
" Sleep a bit" gojo said still carrying shohu.
Shohu fell asleep while gojo was holding her, shohu was badly injured more than Yuta and Inumaki or others.

'Shohu has use Limitless today which means she can use it now but it's need to much power for her'
Gojo thought looking at shohu sleeping figure.
" Gojo you know someone put a spell in the room we were able to come out but shohu was not able to, but still I don't get how she was able to broke that spell" maki said.
" Huh? Oh" gojo said.
" So  i think shoko is not free right now Shohu is injured so she can also not heal you all" gojo said
" So let's go Yuta can you heal?"
Gojo asked.
" Yeah" yuta said
" That means me and yuta will heal you all"
Gojo said.