2

....Shohu pov....
" Gumi where are my glasses?" Shohu said while finding her glasses while megumi was sitting eating his chips without even bothered.
" Tsumiki have you see my glasses?" Shohu said while telling from living room.
" Sorry shohu I don't know" Tsumiki said from the kitchen.
" Hey!!, Find them brat!" Shohu said while hitting him with pillow.
" Find them by your self why did you keep them when you can't find them" megumi said looking at the T.V.
" What's wrong with your hairs?" Megumi asked.
" Huh?" Shohu said and went to see her hair.
" Ahhhhhhh!" Shohu yelled causing Megumi to choke on his chips.
Tsumiki came and gave Megumi water.
" Ahhhaaa!" Shohu started crying while anime tears were flowing.
" My hairs gumi please untangle them!" Shohu said.
" Eh?, Why me do by your self " Megumi said.
Shohu see Megumi with her cute doe eyes while caught megumi off guard.
" I- ahh fine come" megumi said and sat on the sofa while shohu sat on the floor.
Megumi started untangle her hairs when Tsumiki said.
" Dinner is ready "
" Coming " shohu and megumi yelled.

......Time skip......
Next morning

Shohu woke up and dress in her normal outfit, she was wearing a black jeans with baby blue hoodie and her glasses covering her beautiful crystal eyes, as her hairs are small her hairs were falling on her forehead causing her to look beautiful.
She was about to get outside when megumi called her.
" Where are you going donkey?" Megumi mocked while scratching his stomach under his shirt.
" To jujutsu tech Goat" shohu said and showed him her tongue and sat on the dinner table.
" Don't start it now you two" tsumiki said.
" Why are you going there?"
Megumi asked.
" Actually Satoru said as i am suspended from the school for 2 weeks i should go there and have some training " shohu said while eating her pasta.
" Oh" Megumi said.
" Shohu eat slowly!" Tsumiki said.
" Okay bye see ya!" Shohu said and runned out.
Shohu walked to the school and went to maki room
" Maki Senpai morning!" Shohu yelled.
" Morning shohu" maki said while wearing her shoes.
" Where is Inu?" Shohu asked.
" Must be sleeping?" Maki said.
" Okay i will get going then"
Shohu said.
Shohu came to Inumaki's room and yelled.
" INU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UPPPPP"
Shohu yelled but Inumaki didn't move a bit.
" He is a deep sleep huh let's see this " shohu said and went to take a pan and a spatula and she start banging it.
" Tuna Tuna, salmon!( I sleep last night late, let me sleep!)" Inumaki said while rubbing his eyes.
" Yeah yeah i know but wake up now" shohu said and went outside.
" Fish flakes ( I want sleep)" Inumaki sigh.

Shohu came to the area where breakfast is served and shohu saw Yuta sitting and eating.
" Yuta morning " shohu said smiling and sat infront of him.
" Oh shohu morning" yuta said smiling.
" Want to eat?" Yuta said.
" Nah i already ate my Breakfast but why are you so early today?" Shohu said.
" Umm actually sensei asked me to come early today because he wants to talk about something" yuta said.
" BTW your uniform is amazing!" Shohu said.
" Oh thanks" yuta said.
" Hey kidos!" Gojo said.
" Morning"
" Morning sensei, Satoru"
" Why are you here so early sho?"
Gojo asked.
" Actually i promised yuta that i will meet him everyday so i cane early today " shohu said.
" Why did you called him so early?" Shohu asked gojo.
" Tuna meyo! (Good morning!)" Inumaki said.
" Morning "

" Inumaki and yuta is going on a mission " gojo said.
" Are you going crazy, Inu please call the ambulance or mental hospital" shohu said and Inumaki take out his phone.
" No no why hospital?" Gojo said.
" Yesterday you send maki and yuta on a mission and today again he don't even know any jujutsu " shohu said.
" He will be fine sho Don't worry!" Gojo said patting her head and ruffling her hair causing them to look messy and cute.
" But if anything happens to him i will surely report you to mental hospital" shohu said gojo only smiled.
" Hey can i go too please!" Shohu asked excitedly.
" No" gojo immediately said.
" Ahh why?" Shohu asked
" Because you know the reason sho" gojo said.
" Leave it" shohu said and just stand up from her seat and went outside leaving them.
" What happened to her?" Yuta asked.
" Salmon?( I don't know?)"
Inumaki said.
" 'sigh' so let's go to your new mission place" gojo said clapping his hands.

Meanwhile shohu came back to her home and take out her shoes, she went to her room and take her glasses off and went towards her balcony she saw some birds playing in the water she smiled and went downstairs to see Tsumiki and megumi sitting and eating chips.
Shohu went and take megumi's chips packet and started eating the chips.
" Hey go and bring your this is mine" megumi said.
" Nah you go" shohu said.

After a little fight both shohu and megumi is sitting on the sofa with a small bump on their heads while tsumiki was given lectures.
" Next time if i see both of you fighting i will not leave you two" tsumiki said and went to the kitchen.
" Ahh!" Shohu said and put her head on Megumi's lap and started watching TV, Megumi started caressing her hairs while he was also watching.
" You came so early?"
Megumi asked.
" Yeah yuta is going on a mission and i can't go with him so i came here i was getting bore" shohu said still putting her head on Megumi's lap and laying on the sofa.
After sometime Tsumiki came and saw shohu sleeping while megumi was sleeping and putting a hand on shohu's head and his head on the sofa back.
Tsumiki smiled looking at them few minutes ago they were fighting over a chips packet and now they were sleeping like a baby.
They are not real siblings but still they love each other more than themselves, From the time Gojo killed Toji, Megumi and Tsumiki are living with her shohu and megumi was not talking at first they were rude to each other but as time pass they both grew closer, they both were always there for each other, Megumi was a quiet kid we don't like to talk with as well as shohu they both were very quiet with others but they were very cheerful with eachother.
" They both are looking very cute" Tsumiki said and take a photo of both and send the photo to Gojo.
Gojo saw and smiled looking at the pic and put his phone back in his pocket.

Shohu woke up and rubbed her eyes her hairs are messy they are always messy they look cute when they are messy, shohu yawned and saw her surrounding and saw Megumi sleeping she again layed down and slept.

Meanwhile yuta and Inumaki came back to their school as they have done their mission, Inumaki and Yuta was resting, Gojo was buying some glasses for shohu and himself he buyed 3 for her and 2 for him.
He buyed 2 circular black glasses 1 for him and 1 for shohu, 2 ovul black and one circular blue colour glass.

Shohu woke up and sat again and saw Tsumiki seeing TV Megumi sleeping while his mouth was open she walk to her room and change into a black shirt and shorts.
Shohu came downstairs to see Tsumiki cooking and Megumi sleeping still in the same position, shohu went to Megumi and layed him down on the couch comfortably and cover him with duvet Megumi was looking like a baby when he sleeps.
"

What are you making?"
"(F/F) wanna try?"
Taumiki said.
" Hmm"

After sometime Megumi woke up and saw Tsumiki and Shohu laughing and talking he went to his room taking the duvet and sleep in his room but his sleep was ruined by shohu.
Shohu jumped on his stomach.
" Gumi!!"
" Augh!!" Megumi said.
" Let's go to shopping!" Shohu said excitedly.
" Nah i am tired!" Megumi said.
" Hey! Please"
" No now get out!"

Shohu came out of his room but a idea popped in her head.
" Umm it's okay if you don't want to i will go with Sasake!" Shohu yelled a bit to catch Megumi's attention.
Actually sasake is in their school he has i crush on Shohu but Megumi hates when someone see his sister like that he hate sasake and he know she will not listen so he said.
" Coming but you will treat me !" Megumi yelled.
" Okay!"