3

Shohu woke up and wear her clothes, she weared a white hoodie black jeans with white sneakers, shohu make a small hair style with her hairs, her hairs are small so she can't make any style but she put a bit clips she weared her glasses and  went downstairs to see Megumi eating his breakfast.
" What's up with your hair?"
Megumi said.
" Why, aren't they looking good?"
Megumi leaved his food and went towards shohu and take out the clips and ruffled her hair causing it to look a bit messy but cute.
" Now it's looking good" Megumi said with a small smile.
"

You ruined my efforts " shohu said with a bored face.
" You are looking good now go" Megumi said.
" Shohu wear this scarf it's cold today" Tsumiki said.
" Nah i am fine" Shohu said and opened the door that's when a cold wind passed by causing shohu to flinch with that cold.
" I think i need this bye" shohu said and taked the scarf and went to the jujutsu school.
Shohu went there and saw Yuta talking with Panda.
" Morning panda and Yuta!!" Shohu yelled.
" Oh shohu morning!" Panda said.
" Morning shohu!" Yuta said.
" Where are you all going?" Shohu asked.
" We are going to train in another ground wanna come?" Panda said.
" Yeah!" Shohu said.
" Morning shohu, Salmon!" Maki and Inumaki said.
" Morning maki and Inu" shohu said.
We were talking abd walking when I sensed a curse energy i know.
" Suguru?" Shohu said under her breath causing all 4 to pay their attention to her.
A big bird or something like that came and Geto landed on the ground.
" Why is he here?"
Maki said.

Shohu saw him and running to him.
" Shohu Don't!!" Panda said.
Shohu went to Geto and hugged him.
Geto was surprised for once but then hugged her.
" Suguru!!"
" Sho long time no see!"
Geto said with a smile, from the big bird there come a man half naked and 2 girls glaring at me like they will kill me.
" Where were you? You didn't even missed me from last 3 years?" Shohu said while pulling away from the hug.
" I am sorry i was gone this long but now i am here!" Geto said.
" Shohu back off!" Maki said.
Shohu turned and saw them in fighting position except yuta.
" I want to talk with Yuta for a bit can i sho?" Geto said and shohu was unable to give any response when geto was already with yuta talking.
" Hello yuta okkoatsu i am Suguru Geto" geto said.
" I am here because i want you to come with me i am creating a world in which there will only be jujutsu sorcerror, non jujutsu sorcerror will not be there in this world" geto said, Shohu eyes widened and then turn serious.
" Suguru go away from Yuta" shohu said dead seriously.
" Sho i am talking with Yuta" geto said innocently.
" You aren't talking you are just trying to take him on your side" shohu said.
Geto smiled and look at her.
" I am trying to make this world a peaceful place sho and you are with me right?" Geto asked.
" No i will never be with someone who try to kill many people because of his own good" shohu said while glaring at him.
" Shohu did you forget the days we use to play?" Geto said smiling.
" No i will never forget those but that doesn't mean i will help you " shohu said.
" Sho don't be like those monkeys you have the potential everyone don't have don't waste these on some weakling" geto said.
" I will never in my life do that, when everyone said you have changed i didn't get what they wanted to say but i get what they wanted to say they all said right, Satoru, Shoko told me Suguru have changed but i never thought you will change this much suguru you have become a Monster, You are not my that suguru!" Shohu said looking down while her hands were tied in a fist.
" Hey bitch who do you think you are calling a monster huh?"
A girl who was holding a phone came towards me.
" Do you even know how good Geto is, I didn't even get what he sees in you you are not as capable of me-" that's girl talk was cut by when shohu blasted a powerful curse energy causing that girl to go back into the forest and hit manu trees.
Shohu was still looking down.
" Don't be like this sho i know you want a peaceful place so please come with me we will make a peaceful place leave those monkeys" geto said helping the girl to stand.

" Don't make my sister and my students in your not so believe plan" gojo said while standing a little far.
" Oh Satoru"
Geto said while putting a hand on yuta's shoulder.
" What a great bunch of students you have satoru, a Curse speech user, a special grade student, a curse cropse and a Zenin who is nothing but a trash" geto said and yuta removed geto's hand from his shoulder.
" I don't know who you are what is your relationship with shohu or Gojo sensei but you insulted my friends and I don't want to be with you what ever plan you have" yuta said.
Geto smiled and saw some jujutsu sorcerror standing behind satoru.
" Why are you here for?"
Gojo asked.
" To announce a war on 24 December there will be a war between jujutsu sorcerror and 1000 demons, in Kento the holy land of japan " geto said.
" So see you later then bye sho think about my offer" geto said looking at shohu who was looking at him with deadly serious.
" Suguru there is still time please " shohu said while looking at him with some hope.
" No Sho the time is already have been gone" geto said while holding the big birds leg.
" And you think we will let you go that easily?" Satoru said.
" No i know you will not so for that" geto said and summoned a big curse maybe a semi grand 1.
Geto went away shohu just saw him leaving, when he left shohu blasted a powerful curse energy towards the curse causing it to exorced.

Everyone was looking at shohu who was going towards the office room.
" Shoh-" yuta was cut off when satoru keep a hand on his shoulders.

..Time skip..
In the office room everyone was sitting and thinking.
" What should we do now?"
Nanami asked.
" We should get as many sorcerror as we can!" Yaga said.
" Geto will be in kento and there should be the 1 grade Sorcerror also" mei mei said.
" No"
Shohu said looking outside the window everyone turned towards her.
" He will not come to kento " gojo said.
" He will come here maybe for Yuta" shohu said.
" So for that we should keep maki here" yaga said.
" No it will not be enough " shohu said.
" I will also be here with maki" shohu said turning around.
" No you will not shohu you don't know how to use your powers -" yaga said.
" Just shut up will you all, from that incident everyone told me not to do anything why i know i can't control my powers but that doesn't mean i will leave maki and yuta alone do anything you all want but remember i will he staying here get that plan everything but i will not go anywhere " saying that shohu went outside.
" Satoru we can't let shohu fight geto it will-" mei mei said.
" She will be fine" gojo said.
" No she can even die" yaga said.
" She will be fine she can't use her powers fully but she is powerful even then maki and we can't leave them alone what if geto come here?" Gojo said and opened the door to leave.
" Plan everything you want" gojo said and went outside.

" Mei mei i want you to cast a spell on the room shohu will be we can't take a risk, build a powerful spell on that room so that she can't come of that room till the fight is over" yaga said.
" This is wrong " Nanami said.
" It's fine"
" Caste a spell everyone can come outside except her" yaga said.
" Okay" mei mei said.

.....Meanwhile.....
Shohu was sitting on a cliff looking at the view there was some tears in her eyes but they didn't came out. Shohu got a call.
"Where are you shohu when are you going to come?" Megumi asked.
" Umm actually i will not come " shohu said.
" You already got to know right?"
Shohu said.
" Hmm" megumi said.
" I will come after the war which Suguru said" shohu said while looking down.
" Shohu please listen to us sometimes please don't try to be-"
Megumi was cut off.
" Okay bye"
" Shohu wait!!"
End................................

Shohu put her phone back and closed her eyes.
" Please Suguru don't do something So that i have to hurt a person i like please " shohu said looking down a tear fell shohu wipe the tear immediately and started walking towards the school.

Shohu came to the school and saw Satoru waiting for her on the gate.
" Why are you here?"
Shohu asked.
" Waiting for you i know you didn't ate anything till now let's go and eat" gojo said smiling.
" Okay" shohu smiled a little.