1: Forina, the Land of Millennia

Jirachi was still in his slumber, still living in the mythical Pokémon sanctuary, and looking down at a river, seeing Max beside him in his reflection.

Jirachi: Max... I still miss you...

Celebi and Manaphy heard him say that, as they went over to Arceus, speaking to him through their newfound telepathy.

"Jirachi still misses that Max kid from a few years ago." Said celebi.

Arceus sighed. "Again? A few others have told me a few years ago. I never thought this would be a problem again. I'm sorry, but... it's the rules. Only 997 years left. Jirachi has to sleep until the Millennium Comet returns in the sky. I would if I could... but she has to stay here."

"Sorry for bothering you..." said Celebi.

Manaphy frowned. "We understand. Poor Jirachi."

Back at the lake, Jirachi was still imagining his reflection with Max, as she sheds a tear, dropping on the lake as the Max reflection goes away. Jirachi sighed very sadly, still missing Max.

MEANWHILE...

There was a pack of houndoom, attacking someone. "Dear arceus, someone help me!"

A shadow appeared in front of her, covered in black robes. He threw the robe off, revealing what appears to be a teenage boy of an entirely different species. He had a cube shaped head, blue skin, cyan eyes without pupils, a dragon tail, and fangs.

 He had a cube shaped head, blue skin, cyan eyes without pupils, a dragon tail, and fangs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Don't worry ma'am, i'm here to help." The houndoom pack charged at the boy, as he threw his hands out. An icy aura emitted from his palms, as he threw pure blasts of ice at the houndoom, before freezing them in a glacier and sending them far away with a blizzard.

"Oh, thank arceus... you saved my life. I'm Diane, by the way. Who- WHAT are you supposed to be?"

"Icefang. The name's Icefang. I sensed the presence of a powerful aura here, so I came to check it out."

"Well, Forina is known for that exact thing. It's what keeps this land alive, so don't hurt it."

"I promise you, I mean no harm to anyone or anything important or vital. Please, take me to this source."

"It's the least I can do since you saved my life. Here, come with me."

Icefang and Diane walked into what appears to be an open field. The sun had completely set, and the stars were visible.

"DIANE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? WE CANNOT HARM JIRACHI!!!" A voice boomed from the house just ahead.

"Brian, this kid saved my life. Besides, he promised not to bring any harm. Sorry, Icefang. Brian's a little cautious when someone tries to go near the artifact. He made that mistake and is trying to make sure nobody else does the same."

"I think I need to clear some things up, Brian, if that's your name. Diane was under attack by a pack of houndoom, and if it weren't for me she would have been a pile of bones on the floor."

"Fine. But no sudden moves. I will take you to Jirachi."

"Jirachi? Is that the artifact?"

"Yes, but it's not an artifact. Rather, it is a mythical pokemon, who sleeps for 1000 years and awakens for 7 days to grant wishes. The last time it was awake was 5 years ago. It's inside a purple crystal, asleep just inside that mountain over there, not too far in.

"Is there anything else I should know about the last awakening?"

"It had a friend named Max. He traveled with him and bonded heavily. I do believe they still miss each other, even in their sleep. Would you like to touch the mountain?"

"Of course." Icefang walked closer to the mountain that Jirachi's crystal was buried in. He laid his blue hand on the mountain. He felt a warm aura emit from it. "I can feel it. The life. But... something is wrong."

"What is it?"

"Jirachi... is sad. It misses Max. It wants to wake up early and reunite, but it knows it can't do that. I cannot do anything but watch it suffer."

"Oh... poor thing... did you hear a voice in your head...?"

"Yes... I did. But I didn't just hear Jirachi's voice. I heard... some others. These other voices are unknown to me, but I can overhear their conversation. I heard Jirachi crying, saying it misses Max. Another says it is not possible. I feel truly bad for it.- GYAHHH!!!"

A massive ache emanated through Icefang's head. Butler and Diane rushed over, but Icefang was already on the ground screaming.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING- SOMETHING'S... taking..."

Icefang collapsed on the ground.

Butler looked at diane. "Diane, this isn't good. Something happened."