I

A young girl stared out the window, watching the cities pass by. She had always wanted to live in Aoyama¹, Tokyo. Even after moving from Seoul South Korea², to Nagoya, she's always begged her parents to have her go to that school.

Now that this dream has become a reality, she must admit... She didn't want to be here. Though every kid would dream of being able to attend Aoyama Gakuin Highschool, she now hated that dream. It may be the fact that being separated from her brother...

As the car came to a stop in front of a medium-sized house, the young female spoke,

"So, when do I start school?" She questioned. Her mother's gaze went from the road toward the mirror. Her daughter heard a sigh come from her mouth.

"I was hoping you'd be able to go tomorrow," She continued,

"I have already signed you up after passing the exam."

The young female rolled her eyes as she didn't expect her mother to already sign her up for this high school... Yet, despite the fact she hated what her mom did, she complied.

"I'm fine with going tomorrow." Her mother faked a smile before getting out of the car. Her daughter got out of the backseat and stared at the house.

"This is home... I guess," She muttered as the girl continued walking toward the house. 

"Nezuko, don't forget to unpack!"

"Right, got it." Nezuko unlocked the front door and started exploring her new home.

CHAPTER I:

ARRIVAL

Nezuko stared at the massive school building before her. She hated the school uniform. Why must it have a non-plaited skirt? After researching her school yesterday, she figured out that uniforms changed on a basis, depending on the season. This annoyed her a lot! Especially since she had no sibling to talk to about this. 

Despite this, Nezuko continued walking in through the school walls. As she opened the doors, the height and width of the lockers surprised her. In her old school, they were much smaller despite hardly anyone going there. 

As she noticed her surroundings, students chattering filled the room as she opened the doors. Some eyes were on her, gossiping about Nezuko.

"Is she new..."

"Wow, wasn't she in an article published a few months ago..."

Nezuko could feel herself trembling. How did they know about the article...? There's no way it spreads like wildfire, right?

"The audacity of her to come to this school!"

Nezuko looked over to see a girl leaning against the lockers. Her platinum hair and beautiful eyes... Oh, how Nezuko wanted to slap the hell out of her.

The Platinum-haired girl sneered at Nezuko as she continued walking. Guess she'll have to ignore her.

Nezuko walked around, getting lost moment by moment. 'Coming here was a bad idea,' Nezuko sighed in annoyance as she looked at a bulletin board.

'Come join our Kendo club!'

'If you enjoy cooking, consider joining! Room 2-A!'

'Be part of the art clu-'

Nezuko cocked her head curiously... Why would they rip the art club advertisement and nothing else—Her eyes scanned the bulletin board once more as something caught her eye...

'Bask----all tour------t against Nagoya³ Junior and Senior high! Join u- and sup----- a- we bring them down!'

Nezuko scoffed. 'How humiliating.' She giggled while taking her phone out and took a picture with her phone, thinking for a second: Which statement would be humiliating? Have your classmates sabotaged that poster or lost to your rival school each year? Undoubtedly both.

A hand grabbed her shoulder as she had her attention on the bulletin board. Nezuko jumped back against the wall and cursed,

"The fuck!?" Nezuko and the female stared at each other.

"My bad, I must've mistaken you for my cousin." The blue-eyed girl stated before bowing and slowly started walking away. Nezuko stared in confusion and moved away from the wall before speaking,

"You're fine..." Nezuko continued,

"Can you show me where class 2-B is located?" The girl paused in her tracks, turned around, and smiled. 

"Yeah, follow me!" She walked away from Nezuko as she followed. 

————————————

Her pink eyes wandered around the room, observing her classmates. The girl that she met in the hallway was sitting with other people. A boy with brown hair that was always around females. She remembers seeing a gossip group on social media. He would dye his hair yellow and is also known as an outstanding athlete—Reminding Nezuko of her brother. 

Another boy sitting with the blue-eyed girl was... a girl? Nezuko squinted her eyes as it hit her. 'Oh kami, he's not a girl...'. She thought for a moment before remembering what kind of person he was.

"A rowdy kid who sometimes brings an actual boar's head to school..." she muttered.

"Why are you talking about Inosuke?" Nezuko jumped and turned around at the voice behind her. The boy with brown hair was just with the blue-eyed girl. 'How did he get here?'

The brown-haired boy moved closer to Nezuko's face. She backed up against the window next to her. He examined Nezuko for a few minutes. "Can you not?" she said as she pushed the fellow away.

The boy only scoffed before talking. "Why were you talking about my friend?" Nezuko glared as she spoke.

"It seems like your friend is talked about a lot around school." The brown-haired boy tapped his chin for a moment before smirking. "What would someone like you know? You're not any different from them, especially getting a headline in a magazine!" He laughed before changing into a more serious face.

Nezuko felt chills run down her spine as he leaned closer and closer next to her.

"Murderer..." he whispered.

————————————

AOYAMA¹ - During the Edo period, Aoyama was home to various temples, shrines, and samurai residences. The name Aoyama is derived from a samurai named Aoyama Tadanari who served the Tokugawa Shogunate and held his mansion in the area. Today, along with Shibuya and Harajuku, it is one of the most popular entertainment and shopping areas "Omotesandō", for young people in Tokyo. It is well known for its fashion houses, restaurants, and shopping. Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium is in the North part of Aoyama. [Aoyama is one of the wealthiest areas of not just Tokyo, but all of Japan.]

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA²- Seoul, the capital of South Korea, is a huge metropolis where modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and pop culture meet Buddhist temples, palaces and street markets. Notable attractions include futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza, a convention hall with curving architecture and a rooftop park; Gyeongbokgung Palace, which once had more than 7,000 rooms; and Jogyesa Temple, site of ancient locust and pine trees

NAGOYA³ - It is one of Japan’s leading industrial cities, located at the head of Ise Bay. Nagoya is a significant port city, but its economy is so versatile that it has much more to offer than just that. The automotive industry is the leading industry in the city. Headquarters of many of Toyota’s high-end brands, including Denso, Lexus, and Aisin Seiki Co are situated here in this area.