VI

For whom might
be known, Your bad
choice will always
dare to follow you...

-Nezuko Kamado

"Nezuko, hold this. We'll be right back!" A friend of Nezuko's handed her a piece of shard glass before walking out the classroom. Nezuko stared at the glass shard in her hand, the shape of a a thunderbolt. For some odd reason, she felt a connection with it. Nezuko gripped it, causing blood to spew out of the new found wound.

She held it up before turning around to see a girl crying on the floor, red paint around her abdomen. Nezuko walked over and held out a hand.

"Do you need help?" The girl looked up at Nezuko and shook her head.

"Don't worry! I'll-"

"She's in there! I saw her stab Amane!" Nezuko looked over at the door as a staff came running in. In the staff's eyes, Nezuko looked like she was the one who stabbed her poor classmate.

The staff went over and snatched her by the arm. Nezuko's eyes widened in confusion. 'What's going on...' She was then thrown to the floor.

"You murder! Your parent's should've never given birth to you!"

------------

"Nezuko?" A soft voice came from the door. Nezuko covered the blanket over her head, sinking deeper into despair.

The door to her room creaked open. She did not dare to look at the person who walked in. Nezuko then felt the covers leave her, leaving her to see her brother staring at her in concern.

"Hey," Nezuko looked away at her brother, staring at the wall to her left. Tanjiro sighed as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"I believe you... I mean, I can't believe that dad... Nevermind, anyways what I'm trying to say is... You can always trust me," He paused as he leaned over to wipe the tears off her face.

"I promise, no matter what, our bond will be unbreakable..."

------------

"It wasn't me!" Nezuko gripped her hair in frustration as she walked back and forth.

"She told me! Why would Kanao lie?" Nezuko slapped her brother as she ran up to her room.

"I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Kie walked out the kitchen and stared at Tanjiro, questioning him. He rolled his eyes before running upstairs to talk to his sister.

"They've been fighting a lot lately... ever since grandpa passed away..." Takeo quietly whispered. Kie sighed as she hugged her son.

"It'll be okay, they'll make up..."

'I think that's when it started falling apart... Our grandfather's death is what brought us here...'

'Don't be silly. You're the one who cause it. If only you weren't stupid, you would not have ruined your family's image.'