𝒗𝒊.

006,  halloween

006halloween

            ADELAIDE FELL into Chad's lap, resting her head on top of his as she sipped at her drink, which was full of a lethal amount of alcohol

            "You okay, baby?" He asked, wrapping his arm around her waist. Her arm found its way around his neck as she hummed in response.

           "It doesn't bother you? I mean, being at a house party after you were almost brutally murdered at a house party?" Anika questioned out of the blue.

             "No, I think of it like being struck by lightning. The odds of it happening twice, to the same person, are extremely low." Mindy replied on behalf of the trio.

              "Ah. Guess I should stay close to you then." Adelaide lazily smiled at the couple beside her, feeling happy that Mindy had found some sort of happiness.

               After a few moments, the group spotted Tara, who was being dragged along by a boy, who's vibe was completely off. "Uh— Oh, I don't love that." Anika voiced.

            Adelaide hummed in agreement, stumbling as she stood up. Despite the state she was in, and the lack of clothes she was wearing, she wasn't letting Tara get taken advantage of.

If she was sober, it would be a different story, but Tara was almost as drunk as Adelaide.

           Chad followed after his lover, not wanting to leave her alone. Especially not after what happened last time. "Hey! You want to call it a night?" Anika questioned the smaller girl, gaining her attention.

         "No, uh... I think that i'm actually still gonna hang, but you guys don't have to wait for me." Tara responded.

           "Don't worry. I'll take care of her." Adelaide squinted her eyes at the scruffy looking man, "And who the fuck are you?" She slurred, leaning on Chad for support. He placed a hand on her bare stomach, pulling her closer.

             "I'm Frankie." He responded. "And i'm spectacularly uninterested in knowing anything about you." Anika shot back.

            "No, dude, Anika, Adel, I'm not that bad. But I appreciate you guys looking out for me." Tara dragged the guy away, making Adelaide and Anika frown.