WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!? (Fluff)

Hehe, Wally is so much shorter than Eddie, and it's cute.

~~~~

Eddie's POV:

I came home from a long day of work, never ending walking and writing letters at the post office.

I opened the door and saw that Wally wasn't in sight. I looked around the living room.

"WALLY? ARE YOU HIDING? I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR HIDE AND SEEK!"

I heard a little giggle from our room.

"Wally, I just want cuddles..."

I heard nothing.

"Okay then... Looks like someone else is getting cuddles."

Wally opened the door and ran into my arms.

"Hey there, buddy!" I greeted with a smile. Wally giggled again and wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Cute."

I looked down and realized he was wearing my shirt and boxers.

"Wally. Can I have my shirt back?" He shook his head.

It was a plain blue shirt with the collar and sleeves being a different shade. It fit extremely tight on him since it was one of my workout shirts.

"No. I'm comfy."

"But I want my shirt so I can work out tomorrow."

He shook his head.

"No!"

I just chuckled.

"Okay. Your call."

He smiled and sat down on the couch, tapping next to him. I took my hat off and put it on the coat rack. I sat down next to him. He cuddled up to me and lay a blanket over us. I put my arm around his body.

~~~

That night. I woke up to Wally cuddling me in nothing but my button-up. I smile and rub the back of his head.

two weeks later~

I opened my closet for work. I noticed that, yes, my uniform was there, but besides my uniform,
I HAVE NO CLOTHES!

I quickly ran to my phone and called Wally. He picked up almost immediately.

"Good morning, sunshine."

"Where are all my clothes?"

"..."

Then he hung up. I just sighed and took a box to work with me.

Once I got to Wally's house, I handed the box to him.

"Give me my clothes."

"Noooo... I like your sweatshirts. And hoodies... and everything! They smell like you, and they are warm like your arms."

I stood there for a moment.

"Wally. Give me back MOST of my clothes."

He just scoffed.

"Fine. Meany..."

Wally gave back just about all of my clothes, but I let him keep borrowing a few of my hoodies. He's so cute.