DDLB (AU and Fluff)

Wally age regressing

Wally regresses to age 5-6
He calls Eddie "Daddy" because Eddie is his caretaker
Yes, they are dating, and this is more complicated, but it's cute.

~~~~

Eddie opened the door and looked around the living room.

"Wally? Where are you?" He yelled into the house. He heard soft patters of little feet.

"Daddy!" Wally cried and jumped into Eddie's arms.

"Hey, baby boy." Eddie ran his hand through Wally's hair and kissed him. He soon realized that Wally was crying.

"Baby?" He looked at the smaller boy.

"Daddy..." He whined.

"Aww, sweetheart? What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream!"

Eddie picked the little up and sat down on the couch with him on his knee, bouncing him lightly.

"I *hic* dreamed *hic* That *hic* D-Daddy *hic* left *hic* me...!

Eddie frowned and ruffled his baby's cinnamon bun hair and kissed his cheek.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm here."

Wally cuddled up to his Daddy and refused to let go.

"Come on, let's get dinner ready." Eddie kept Wally in his arms and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want, baby?"

"Chicken nuggets. NO! Umm... Mac n' cheese... No... unnn.."

"I'll make you grilled cheese."

"Okay!" Wally jumped from his Daddy's arms and ran back to the living room to watch TV.

"It'll be ready in 10 minutes!"

Wally nodded and grabbed his stuffie to cuddle while he watched Oobi.

Eddie smiled while he listened to Wally sing a long to the theme song.

Within 10 minutes, Eddie was done with their food.

"Wally, baby, dinner!"

Wally waddled to Eddie and took the plate from him.

"Thank you, Dada!" He smiled and kissed his cheek. Eddie gladly accepted and watched him go to sit down.

Oh, did Eddie love his baby boy. He loved the endless cuddles, the cute kisses, and most of all, being called "Daddy." Not exactly a kink, but man, did he love it.

Wally loved his Daddy with everything in him. He loved being carried around, sleeping with binkies, but most of all, being called "Daddy's baby boy."

They loved each other so much.

~~~~

LOOK AT LITTLE BARNABY AND WALLY 😭😭