the mushroom adventure

"Guys we should go to the forget again" jake said while packing his bag."shouldn't we ask the others if they want to go there again?" hazel asked."we want to go there" ethan and zack said."alright we got our answer dont we?" jake said trying not to laugh at hazel. the four friends walked to the forest and stoped at the board with the forest map."guys dont worry i know the forest map out of my head" ethan said. everyone looked at him confused. "how do you even know it, this is your second time here" zack said."well in the book was a forest map so i decided to study it" ethan answered. "no way you remember all of it" zack said. "Yes way, I don't know how but I can asure you I remember everything." Ethan said proudly. "Alright, where do you want to go then?" Zack asked ethan with a smirk on his face. He obviously didn't believe ethan so he decided to see proof first. "How about the mushroom forest?" Ethan asked the others.  Everyone agreed on going there since they haven't explored that part of the forest yet, only small parts. "You lead us the way eath!" Zack said while he starts walking toward ethan. "If you want me to that bad sure I suppose." Ethan said with a smile on his face. After a few hours of walking zack realized Ethan knew the way to the mushroom forest. Zack was surprised that ethan wasn't lying. "How did he even memorize all of this." He mumbled to himself. "Good job ethan" hazel said while walking around in excitement. Ethan smiled and took out a notebook and a pencil. Ethan brought a notebook with him to take notes of things he saw and how he experienced them. "I told you I knew the way zack." Ethan said while writing something down in his notebook. "whatever" zack said while walking to jake. "You don't have to be so pissed about it zack, we know your jealous." Jake said jokingly. It wasn't a surprise that zack didn't find it so funny. "Guys guys let's not ruin the fun  we went here for a reason right?" Hazel said while trying to get the others a little more energetic. "She's right, let's just go have fun in the forest who will know what we will find there." Ethan said with excitement. He had been spending most of his night reading about this forest and really wanted to see some things. After a few minutes of talking ethan lead everyone the way to where he wanted to go. Hazel brought a whole backpack of food and drinks with her because what did you expect it's hazel she always has food with her. "Does anyone want some smlimmydimmy's?" she said while sitting down next to a gigantic mushroom. "I'll pass." Ethan said while writing about the place he brought everyone to. He was so focused on writing he didn't notice a creature watching him from a distance. While the others where talking and eating loads of foods ethan stoped to sit down also. He wasn't that far away from the group but atleast far away enough to not be bothered by their loud laughs. All of the sudden he heard a weird noise. He looked around and saw a red figure running around. It was comming closer and closer. Ethan grabbed a stick he saw on the ground and was ready to hit it with whatever was comming towards him. The red figure came close enough to see what it was. It seemed to be a small revarda, these kinds of animals wherent harmfull. It finally got comfortable enough to come closer towards ethan. Ethan grabbed some cyan berry's out of his pocket he had found and tried feeding the revarda. It was a newborn one and ethan wondered where the mother was since these animals usually don't wonder around all alone. After the revarda ate it fell asleep and ethan called the others over to tell them what just happend. Hazel is hazel of course she would go crazy about it saying things like: it's so cute or can I have it it's so adorable. Zack got annoyed from all hazels talking and told her to shut up after a while. "Should we take it with us?" Ethan asked. "Dude you can't just do that, you don't even know where it came from or of it has some weird diseases." Zack said. Ethan didn't care and carried the revarda around with him. "Let's go further into the forest maybe we can find where it came from." Jake said excitedly. The four friends found a bridge full of mushrooms after ten minutes of walking. "Do you think its stable?" Zack said. Zack is afraid of heights so he obviously didn't want to cross the bridge. "Only one way to find out. I'll go first." Ethan said and started walking over the bridge. Half way the bridge ethan said "yeah I think its stable don't worry." "Maybe jump on it to make sure." Zack told ethan. "How about fo that yourself." Ethan said while walking to the other side of the bride. After thirty minutes of convicing zack the bridge was stable everyone finally made it over. "Guys there is a huge mushroom in the center of the forest right? Maybe we could go there" jake said. "We could make a hut on the op of it." Hazel said jokingly to scare zack. The way his whole face expression changed hearing that made hazel laugh so hard. After some time walking towards the center hazel felt things poking and trying to wrap around her legs but everytime she looked down the feeling disappeared and there was nothing to see. "Guys.. I keep feeling things touching my legg but there's nothing here.." hazel said while getting a little scared. "It's probably the cepus plants." Ethan said. "Oh okay.. SH*T N-" they heard hazel scream and then when they looked around hazel was gone...