Meet Your Main Character

Hi my name is Izanami Yuki Hitomi Hollows. I am not a reincarnation of tutu nor am I a reincarnation of anyone else. I am my own character. Given a small part in the story so you never knew I was there but I was.

I'm the one that has control over everything. Well now I do I just got my powers. Let me explain. The crazy old idiot created me to make sure his story stayed his. He created me to be the goddess the surpreme ruler over everyone. He also created me to marry myhto. At first I was hesitant but I fell inlove with him and now I'm going to the dance school that he is going to, to finish his curiculum.

Anyway I'm a neko goddesss with no specific type. I'm asset. ((You don't have to watch C- Control to read this.)) With all the powers of an entre. ((I will explain later.))

I have blonde hair that has highlights that change with my mood. ((Her on the cover and to the side. Just imagine her with a much bigger chest. k.)) I have D cups. My usaual attire is a modified school uniform.

Instead of the puffy tutu like dress. I have the outfit on the cover.

But when out of school My outfit varies.

Oh i'm also 16 years old and a pro at ballroom dancing , and ballet. I can play every instrument ever created, and my personality is.......you will find out later.

Now let's move on.

((In the cover I know it's chi from chobits but you know. Imagine that the pink eye like things aren't there. her neko ears vairey according to her emotions so don't imagine her with neko ears just yet. k))

*******************************

Next chapter is well you know where it is so just scroll!!! To the side on your phone and click the blue words on your computer.