Let's Dance

<3 Izanami POV <3

I walked up to the school that I was gonna attend. It was a ballet school. I don't need it, but I wanna see our new king or prince or whatever you wanna call him. I looked down in my hand to see my schedule. Hmm I had ballet all day...well except for lunch and break I did. And when school get's out I can go home. YAY!!

I walked to te classroom knowing where I was going seeing as how I had been given a tour the day before. I opened the door to the classroom.

The teacher looked at me once I closed the door.

"You must be the new student Ms.Izanami." He told me. I nodded.

"Yes, I am, and your Mr. Cat correct me if I'm wrong." I told him as politly as possible. I didn't like the was he was looking at me.

"You are correct I need to place you, all the others have gone your the only one left, so please go through the door on the left side of the room and change, it's the girls changing room. He said gesturing to my bright blue bag on my shoulder. I nodded.

~~2 minutes later~~

I came out with my dancing outfit on. ((cover)) I had my hair in a ponytail.

"Come,pick your son and then start." He told me.

I nodded. I picked Beetoven's Furelise. ((I love the sound of furelise))

I had coreghographed the ballet moves a long time ago and perfected it aswell. I got into my starting position.

"Ready?" Mr. Cat asked from behind me. I my head to him.

"Yes." I said. I saw him nod, and a few seconds later I heard the familar sound of furelise. I didn't dance to my full potential but rather 1 fourth of it, which easily made me the best in class.

~~~~~~After Song~~~~~~

I stayed in my ending position for a few seconds. I wasn't even out of breathe.

"Amazing you will definatly be in the advanced class." He told me."Only thing is, that you will need a partner. Now who will be Izanami's partner?" He asked all the guys in the class.

No one answered because of shock.

"Hmm fine Fakir you be her partner." He said pointing to a black haired guy sitting next to a white haired boy. Guess he was the prince or king or whatever.

"WHAT?!?! But i'm don't even do ballet." He said shouting at first.

"No but you are pretty good at it. I would ask our beloved prince Mytho to do it but, I think he would rather dance with his fiance'. " He explained.

Fakir sighed. "Fine." He said.

"Now everyone to their classrooms and go and meet your new teachers. Advanced student's follow me." He said.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

We entered a white door with a golden handel.

"This will be your class from now on. Meaning till you leave this school." Mr. Cat said.

"I will give you five minutes to mingle and stretch." He finished walking out the door.

I went near the mirror to stretch. Everyone came near me and began to stretch as well.

"Hi i'm Rue." A black haired girl wearing a red ballet outfit told me. Ahh so she's Mytho's fiance'.

"I'm Amber, and i'm Trinity." To blondes said. Each had blonde hair and blue eyes. "But were not twins, infact we aren't family just really in synch bestfriends." They said together. I nodded.

"I'm Lily" A brown haired girl told me.

"I'm Mytho." Mytho said. I already knew who HE was.

"And as you already know i'm Fakir." Fakir said as we all stretched.

I nodded remebering all thier names.

"I'm Izanami call me Iza." I said.

~~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~~

"I'm back. Now let's get started. We shall practice our pairing dance." I knew what dance he was talking about because it was the schools offical dance.

"Keep up." Fakir said in my ear while grabbing me by my waiste. I rolled my eyes. HE should keep I had ho problem doing it.

~~~~1 Hour Later~~~~

Me and Fakir were sitting down with Trinity, Amber, and Lilly watching Mytho, and Rue try to perfect the pairing dance.

Fakir and I did it perfectly the first time. But they had done it 40 times so far and can't get it right. Well maybe not them but rather Rue. She should've practiced the basics more.Her stamina isn't quite as high as it should be.

Mr. Cat sighed and checked his watch. "It's lunch time I'll head to the teachers lounge and be back in a hour and a half." He said. "And when we get back you will try AGAIN." Mr. Cat finished then walked out.

A few seconds later someone came in wioth a cart then left.

We each grabbed a plate, and sat down to eat.

"I should have practiced the basics more." Rue sighed sweat shining on her head. See what did I just say??

"That, and your stamina needs to come up a bit." I told her, because she was exhasted the 3rd time she did it, and Mytho had yet to break a sweat.

Everyone looked at me.

"What it's true." I shrugged.

"She's right." Rue sighed. "My stamina isn't nearly as high as it should be." She finished.

~~~~After Lunch~~~~

"Now take it from the top." Mr. Cat said as soon as he walked in.

"ue and Mytho got into positon. Then Mr. Cat pressed play on the song. We watched them practice the dance 10 more times.

"Now that's just sad." I muttered. Fakir heard me.

"Suddenly I'm glad your my partner because I agree this is sad." He told me. I giggled lightly. While he chuckled.

" Ms. Hallows come and dance the pairing with Mytho really quickly, I believe that it's Ms. Rue getting it wrong so I wanna see if my theory is correct."Mr. Cat told me.

I nodded and stood up, as Rue went to go and sit down.

Mytho took me by my hips, and pulled me to position.

After many lifts, and dips, and turns we ended with Mytho kneeing over me like he was gonna kiss me ((which I wish he was I mean right now I'm remembering why I fell for him)) his hair covering us and me over his knee in a dip while he was kneeling. Also my feet were pointed. One folded underneathe me, the other pointed foward.

"Brilliant, she can dance with anyone, absoulutley brilliant. Rue you must practice hard or Ms. Izanami's gonna either have 2 partners or 2 boys fighting over her. And your gonna have to marry me." Mr. Cat said.

"That's it your dismissed Miss Izanami please stay after class." He told me dismisisng the others.

I nodded. "So..what's up."

"Well...."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

CLIFF HANGER SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE OR HATE IT???

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO TELL ME RIGHT?????