Fights & Conclusions

Author's Note: Man it's been awhile since I've updated. Sorry about that. Anyway here you are the long awaited chapter.

_______________________________________

Third Person Pov:

Rue didn't think as she chased after Izanami, her mind was clouded in anger.

"Izanami!" She called angrily towards the running girl.

Izanami stopped and mentally groaned. The chick just didn't know when to stop, and it was beginning to royally piss her off.

The blonde haired girl could hear Rue stomping up behind her even if she was wearing ballet shoes. You'd think that her feet would hurt from the thin feeling material but apparently not.

"How dare you?!" Rue yelled in anger. Izanami rolled her eyes and turned around.

Izanami turned around and let honey brown orbs clash with red.

"How dare I what?" Izanami asked her voice clearly saying the unspoken message; 'I'm clearly not in the mood for your shit right now.'

"Talk to me that way! And spew out lies!" Rue yelled in annoyance.

"What way and what lies?" Izanami was hoping that playing dumb would make Rue leave her alone but it seems that Rue is one stubborn bitch.

"In that disrespectful tone of voice! And those untrue words that you spoke in the classroom! " Rue yelled.

Izanami Pov:

I stared at her blankly.

"Do you mean spewing the truth, and letting my annoyce show in my tone?" I asked.

"I meant what I said. And I want an apology." She told me.

I felt my eye twitch slightly. She was full of herself.

"Fine. I'm sorry-" She cut me off.

"Thank you." She said.

"For telling you the truth." I finished as if she didn't say anything.

"How dare you! Do you know who I am?!" She screeched.

I shrugged. "Yeah. Your Mytho's fiancee that uses her, or should I say her husbands status for her own use." I told her. She glared.

Fakir Pov:

I watched the girls go back and forth. Either this girl could back up what she was saying or she had a death wish. No one ever provoked Rue.

My eyes widened as Rue thew a punch at Izanami.

Izanami stumbled still in shock because of the punch. Rue took her shock as leverage and jumped on Izanami.

Third Person Pov:

Rue sat on top of Izanami straddling Izanami's hips. Rue continually punched the blonde below her.

Izanami snapped out of her shock after a few hard punches and began to move her head in order to dodge the wild punches that Rue was throwing.

Rue soon became frustrated and began glaring her punches stoped momentarily.

The blonde used her hesitation and switched their postions so she was the one straddling Rue's hips.

Instead of throwing punches Izanami simply held the girls arms above her head.

"Bitch!" Rue cursed.

Izanami began to glare and smacked Rue in the face twice.

"What in the hell is your problem?! Do you not know when to quit?" Izanami asked her anger finally spilling over.

"What the hell do you mean by my problem?! I don't have any problems!" Rue shouted. Then she smirked.

"I take that back. I do have a problem. You're my problem." Rue said causing Izanami to glare.

"How the hell am I your Problem?! It's more like you're my problem!" Izanami shouted.

"You don't have the right to do this to me!" Rue shouted as she tried to shake Izanami off.

Izanami held on. "Huh." She scoffed. "You didn't have the right to blame for all your shit, and you still did it. You didn't have the right to come out here and demand an apology because you couldn't handle the truth. But you still did it. And you definitely didn't have the right to come and start a fight with me. And guess what! You still did it. So don't come telling me what I do and don't have the fucking right to fucking do!"

With that Izanami got off Rue and once again stormed off. And much like the time before she left a shocked Rue, and a stunned class.

"Well. I'll being Rue to the nurse to get some ice for her cheeks." Mr. Cat said as he picked up a stunned Rue bridal style.

"Class is dismissed. Also can one of you go calm Izanami down?" Mr. Cat asked over his shoulder as he walked.

The four students that were left looked at him.  After realizing what had been said the boy's looked at the girls.

"Nope!" The really in synch friends spoke at the same time. "We think that it's best if you both go do it." And before the boys could complain the girls were gone.

Fakir and Mytho sighed, it seems that they would have to deal with Izanami. With a small gulp from each of them they both walked towards the forest where Izanami had stormed off to.

Rue Pov:

'That bitch. She wants me out of the picture so she can have Mytho! At this rate she'll get him.' I thought. 'No I'll just have to destroy her.' I thought to myself as plans began to pop up inside of my brain. None of them nice in the least bit.