six

I do not know how I was able to make it home that day.

My thoughts were filled with pros and cons. He is so attractive, so good at what he was doing to me, but he is my teacher. I am a minor and he is an adult, a probably married adult at that. That was so wrong. I should of never let it happen.

The next day Jordyn asks me how the detention ended up going, I brushed off the question quickly. I made my best to ignore Mr. Reeves and not look him in the eye. I could feel him staring at me however, but I could not fall into this mistake again. I need to talk to him privately and make it clear that it could never happen again.

The bell rang and class was dismissed.

"Mr, do you think I could talk to you for a second?"

He stared at me dead in the eye. I felt my cheeks heat up and my mouth become dry. I looked at him as he seemed to be looking around to see if there were any lingering students still in the classroom. There was no one left. Just us. Me and my teacher.

"Is this about what happened the other day?" He spoke in a low voice. He jaw was tense and he looked impatient.

"Yes. I, um, just wanted to tell you that what happened was a big mistake. I do not want it to happen again and it shouldn't have even happened in the first place. It was very unprofessional of you. You are my teacher."

"I agree. I'm deeply sorry if I made you feel pressured or anything, I don't know what i was thinking. Please just keep this between us. Now, If you excuse me, I have another class period coming in now."

He walked away from me abruptly and went towards his board, writing the lesson topic for his next class. Students began to walk in and take their seats, I stood still for a moment as I absorbed our whole interaction into my brain, but dashed out of the classroom a few seconds later.

I feel glad that I was able to confront him about it and create a boundary between us. Oh but I wanted him so bad. The way he talks, how he looks at me, I know he wants me too. I am in desperate need of a distraction. ASAP. 

That night when I got home, I called Jordyn and asked what she was up to, I needed a night out.

————————————
a/n : hey peopleee... it's been a while haha. tbh i lost motivation to keep going with this book. i feel my writing is not that good and im gonna try to change up the style of how i write as i go. but i didnt like the way the plot was rushed so im going to try to slow down and go with the flow. thank you to everyone who reads this story and votes!! i love all of you <33