0.2

bold calum

italics luke

•calum•

as soon as i got home from the shop that day, i flung open my front door, slammed it shut, and ran upstairs to plug in my phone that had died not a mere ten minutes before my shift had ended.

as i waited for it to charge, i pulled off my work attire and slipped on some black sweatpants and a warm sweater. i ran my fingers through my unruly curly hair, and sat back on my bed pulling the covers up my body.

my phone powered on, and I hopefully looked down at the screen, hoping to find a text from luke.

but, nothing yet, maybe he'll text later.

meanwhile, i reached over to the desk near my bed and picked up a magazine that was lying there. i opened it up, flipping through the pages, stopping to look at all the models in their pretty designer dresses and skirts. i admired them, they looked so confident and happy.

i wanna be like that, calum thought, i wonder if i would look and feel as good as those girls in something like that?

my thought were cut short by a little ding coming from my phone. I quickly snatched it up, feeling giddy as I unlocked my phone to read the message.

from: unknown
hey it's luke (-:

i quickly added him as a new contact then hurriedly replied back.

to: luke
hi, this is calum

not even five seconds later and luke was replying.

to:calum
what's up, princess?

i blushed at the nickname.

to:calum
is it okay if I call u that?

to:luke
yeah, I like it..

to:luke
i'm not doing anything, wbu?

to:calum
just thinking about how pretty u are

i blush again, profusely.

to: luke
not so bad yourself, lucas

i realized the time as I was looking as the screen awaiting lukes reply, it was 12am.

to: luke
lucas its late and im tired, text me tomorrow?

to: princess
of course, princess, goodnight xx

to: lucas
goodnight xx

I felt like an over excited giddy fangirl. my heart was beating faster than normal and my stomach felt tingly, and i never wanted that feeling to stop. luke made me finally feel special and wanted for once in my life. he made me feel like i was perfect and that i belonged, unlike he ever did.

he always used to make me feel so bad about myself, and even still does sometimes 'till this day. he always made me feel like an unwanted piece of shit, like a useless rag doll that he used for all his needs, and when he was pleasured, he threw me to the side like an old toy. he left me feeling useless and un-loved, but that's where luke comes in, that's where he swoops in and becomes everything I've ever needed and wanted, but has never gotten from him.