0.3

im literal trash @ this

+calums pov+

the bright lights of the morning wake me from my peaceful slumber, as it pushes through my curtains and beams down on my face.

it's saturday, and i don't have to work on saturdays. i check my phone to see what time it is, seeing a notification for a text from my mum, and then two texts and a missed call from lucas.

wait, holy fuck, luke texted me! i scrambled to slide the screen and quickly typed in the passcode.

to:princess
have plans for today? wanna go out for coffee with me?

i literally full out squealed at his offer, my tummy bubbling with happiness.

the second text read,

to:princess
hey call me back when you can xx

both were sent almost an hour ago, the latter sent just 10 minutes after the first one. should i call him? would he still be up to going?

i pressed the phone beside his contact name, calling him.

he picked up first ring,

"hey, calum, what's up?" lukes soft voice spoke.

"uhm, well i actually just woke up and i saw your message, and I was wondering if you were still up for that coffee?"

"of course, i can pick you up in 20 minutes, where do you live?"

"I live on 1979 cherry oak street."

"okay see you in a few, calum."

with that he hung up, and i jumped up from the bed and rushed to the closet to find something to wear.

i pulled my closet open looking at the contents, they were all dark, dull colours, and i thought that maybe my wardrobe could use some colour. but for now i would have to settle with what was in my closet, seeing as there was barely any colour in the space.

so i decided on black skinnies, and an olive green sweater. as for my hair, it didn't want to cooperate today, so i just ran my hand through it a couple of times and left it curly. i ran to the main bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth.

i looked over at the counter, a pink tube catching my eye, mali's lipgloss. i reached for it, unscrewed the cap and spread it across my lips. it was a very light, almost nude-pink colour, and it was barely noticeable but I still thought it looked pretty, and i felt really good with it on.

after admiring my lips a while longer i went back to my room to grab my phone, and then ran downstairs to wait on the couch for luke to arrive.

about 5 minutes later there was a soft knock on my door. i dashed to the door and pulled it open excitedly, and was greeted with the smiling face of luke. he was dressed in black skinnies and a flannel, and although he went for simple just as i had, damn did he look sexy.

"are you ready to go?" luke asked.

"yeah,"

i stepped out of the door, shutting it behind me, and followed luke to his car.