Prologue

enjoy this also as I write this my cats are humping each other ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ.

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠

Tanjiro
I was in my Estate practicing my aim when I heard the familiar yet sweet voice of my little sister nezuko. "Tanjiro!!" My sister yelled.

I smiled and turned my attention to her. "Hey Nezuko.. What do you need?" I asked in a soft and gentle tone.

"Brother do you wanna come with me to the festival?" She asked. I became confused. "Which festival and where?" I asked.

"Oh the festival in Asakusa! I have no idea what they are celebrating but it's a festival!" She said with excitement.

"I would have to ask master of I have permission to go-" I was interrupted by nezuko. "I already asked him earlier and he said yes!" Nezuko said with a smile.

"Alright what time?" I asked with a sigh. "It's at night! I'll come to your estate when the sun is starting to set." Nezuko said happily.

"Okay just don't wear anything reveling and no make-up!" I said in a stern tone. She groaned. "Okay fine!" She said and ran off.

I giggled and put my sword down on the rack. I owned multiple swords because I am afraid I might break one...

I went inside my estate and walked into my kitchen. As I did I saw Inoske going through my fridge. "Inosuke!" I yelled.

He looked at me and jumped out the window. I sighed and closed my fridge. I then walked to a cabinet and grabbed a piece of bread and left.

Later that day

Tanjiro
I turned the bath tub water on. "I can't believe I even agreed to go.. I need to go on more missions.." I told myself. I then stripped my clothes and got into the tub.

I started to wash myself then my hair. When I was done I just sat in the warm tub for a bit. "Warm~" I told myself in a satisfied tone. The water felt just right.

Then I saw my crow fly in through the window. My crow flew onto the shelf that held my hygiene products. "Tanjiro Kamado! Your sister Nezuko Kamado says she waits for your arrival at her home!" My crow said 3 more time and flew away.

I groaned. Now I have to walk over to her place. It wasn't that far but I don't like walking alone like this. I sighed and got out of the tub. I then dried my hair and my body.

I then started to put my clothes on. I wore a baby blue that faded into white attire.

 I wore a baby blue that faded into white attire

This picture above is what he was wearing)

Tanjiro
I looked at myself in the mirror. I was surprised I still had this after so long but who cares. It's the only thing I had that didn't have a rip somewhere and was actually nice.

I then grabbed my wallet and left. As I walked to Nezuko's estate I felt as if I was being watched. I ignored it though because it was probably my crow watching over me.

When I arrived I knocked on the door. When the door opened I saw nezuko in a beautiful pink kimono. All I could was smile.

Tanjiro
"Okay brother I'm ready to go!" My sister said and held my hand. I smiled. "Then show me the way I have no clue where to go heh.." I said with a smile.

"Of course brother!" My sister said with a smile. She then led the way to the place known as Asakusa.

After a while we arrived at the entrance of a city full of light and people. "Whoa.. Nezuko you never said it was a city." I said with a higher tone of voice.

"Oh right.. sorry brother.." she said with a nervous tone. I brushed it off easily. "It doesn't matter now let's just have fun!" I said.

"Eee!" My sister squealed and pulled my hand into Asakusa. We had fun. Like we played many games, We ate much food, we bought new clothes etc.

But during this entire time I couldn't get the feeling off of being watched. Nesuko didn't seem to notice so it was probably just me. "Brother can we sit down for a bit?" Nezuko asked.

"Sure why not.." I said and took her to the bench. As we sat on the bench I got the sudden urge to use the restroom.

"Hey Nezuko I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." I said and stood up. "Okay I'll be right here waiting!" My sister said with a smile.

I nodded and started to walk off to find a bathroom. After a while I found the bathroom and walked in.

There was nobody there so I could pee in peace without someone snickering about me peeing in a literal bathroom. After I finished I washed my hands.

"Hn.. there is nothing to dry my hands wi-" before I could continue the lights switched off. I looked around. "Ah great.." I said to myself. I let my hand touch the wall so I could find the switch.

"Ah ha! Found it!" I said and switched the light back on. I then felt my waist being grabbed and a blindfold being placed over my eyes. "H-hey! Who's there!" I said.

I should have brought my sword..

I felt this person turn me around. I couldn't smell who it was. It was as if they had a smell ever!. The person grabbed both my arms with one hand and placed them above me so I started to kick my feet.

"Let me g-" before I could continue I felt something soft press against my lips. I tried to kick but then the person placed there leg between both of mine. I felt there body pressing against mine I couldn't help but blush like a fool.

They broke the kiss. I was panting from lack of air. Then I felt them lean into my ear. "I'll be back for more don't forget that.." the voice said before I felt myself become free from there grasp.

I instantly took off the blindfold and saw nothing. Was I imagining this..? No it felt too real to be my imagination.. whatever it doesn't matter now..

I sighed and left the restroom to go with nezuko. After that we both had a fun night except I couldn't get what he said off my mind.. will he actually be back..? Well I don't see any sign of him so far so I think I'll be fine..

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

Okay yeah I am making another Muzan x Tanjiro book because I can ¯⁠\⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠/⁠¯. Also I both of my old book and I just gotta say they are so cringey go hate on them all you want I wanna laugh- okay but anyway I have a math star test next week then I'm free😭 so wish me luck guy! Have a wonderful day/night/evening!!

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

To be continued..