Chapter 2

Tokito
As I ran rushing to find this place I had finally arrived. It sucked I didn't have intense hearing and smell like Zenistu or Tanjiro.. I don't even know which room he was in.

I sighed. I went up to the front desk lady hiding my nichirin blade so she does not suspect anything. She looked at me and smiled. "Oh what may you need?" She asked.

She didn't ask if I wanted a room because even though I have grown I still looked like I was a 14 year old. I sighed. "Tell me, the most recent room that has been booked." I said with an emotionless voice.

She gave a suspicious look. "Why do you need this information kid?" She asked in a mocking tone. I sighed in frustration. I didn't have time for her bullshit. So with my best intimidating voice I slammed my hand on her desk and gave her a deathly glare.

"Tell me the most recent room booked woman I don't have time for your bullshit." I said in a much more intimidating voice than I was going for. She looked at me in fear and slowly got a clipboard besides her.

"T-the most r-recent room that h-has been booked is room 3-305 on the third f-floor.." she said not scared with tears but terrified with shit in her pants.

He slowly looked away from her in frustration and now ran to the third floor to find this room.

Tanjiro
"Now.. All I have to do now is take you to my Lord and I will be rewarded~" she said with a smirk. I was unable to speak because of the obi around my mouth but I made a muffling noises and tried to wiggle my way out of the obi.

"Even if you tried it's no use.. that Obi is made to kill and trap.. and in this case.. tra-" before she could finish her sentence her head flew off clean.

A happy and a shocked gasp was heard from me and the demon. "Sorry Tanjiro I left you alone to deal with this.." Muichiro said as he held his sword at the demon.

"No it's fine-" before I could continue The female demon started to whine. "Noo~ How dare you! Chop off my head!! You pay for this!!! ONII-CHANN!!!" The female demon yelled. Mui seemed to know what will happen next so he grabbed my hand and started to run.

This was strange of Mui to run away from a demon. I tried to stop him but he didn't stop. Finally he pulled me into an alleyway. He then looked at me. "Tanjiro.. please tell me you weren't the only one that felt that feeling.." Mui said.

I became clueless. What did he mean? I felt nothing.. I didn't smell anything either. "No.. why did you sense something?" I asked as my head tilt in confusion. He sighed. "No Tanjiro I sensed a powerful demon.. I mean more powerful than that other demon!" He said .

I still did not get what he was saying. "What are you talking about?" I said confused but also worried. Mui never ran out of battle unless he knew he was gonna lose. Well no even when he did know he was gonna loose he would still try his best to try and defeat whatever was in his way. So what was so different this time?

"Tanjiro.. I mean this is the same aura as that same day many years ago.. you know.. when we saw.. the accident.." Mui said in a low tone. I shivered at the thought of the accident. But the same aura there was.. the one of none other than the demon king..

"No.. You can't be serious Mui.. you don't think he.." I said with hesitance. He nodded his head slowly. "I'm being 100% serious right now.. It felt all to familiar at first but now I'm sure.." Mui said and looked away.

My gut dropped. I felt my blood run cold. How is he back and what does he want now..? I just hoped nothing bad was going to happen..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The accident..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey honey please come over here please!" A man said to his wife that sat down a bit father away on the edge of the porch. The wind blew softly making the wife's hair flow in the wind. Her silver hair made the autumn leafs look majestic as they blew past her. The smell of wet oak surrounded the area as both the wife and husband lived in a forest.

"Huh? What is it dear?" The wife said turning around. From the man's pov you could see his wife breastfeeding a baby with a cover over her. All he could do was smile. "I wanna cuddle with you.." the man said in a loving way as he held his arms out like a toddler wanting to be carried by there mother.

All the wife could do giggle. She slowly stood up and started to walk back into the estate that they both shared. She went to her husband and laid down into his arms. He sat up now and held her in his lap as he gently strokes her hair.

"What do you think our baby will look like when she is older?" The wife asked. "I don't know but.. I know she will be just as beautiful as you.." the husband said as he held both his wife and child.

Who knew that this little family was gonna be slaughtered by the demon king himself leaving Tanjiro and Muichiro forever traumatized about this.. I mean.. who wouldn't be traumatized after seeing a family you could've helped get slaughtered.. and not only this but having to fight the demon king..

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

Okay I'm gonna end it there. I'm sorry it's short but this chapter will make plot juicer in the future! Anyway school for me ends on June 1st which is in like.. in 8 days without counting weekends and memorial day! But anyways bye guys and have a good day/night/evening!!

♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

To be continued..