chapter 3

Third person POV:

It had been about 4 hours since that little incident. Tanjiro and Muichiro sat in a little cafe drinking tea. Muichiro ate cake while Tanjiro seemed on guard. He didn't want to let his guard down and then suddenly Muzan coming out of nowhere.

You see Tanjiro and Muzan had a past together. That was before tanjiro and nezuko had joined the demon slayer corps after there family died.

How Tanjiro and Muzan met

Third person POV:

A boy was in the forest near his home chopping down trees to get wood to sell. This boy was known to his village as Tanjiro Kamado. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and started to chop the tree into smaller wood logs to take back home to sell the next day.

That was until he was approached by a man. He had curly black hair and had very fancy choice of clothes on. He didn't look as if we're around here at all. Infact it was weird when he just suddenly approached Tanjiro in the middle of the forest.

"Hello uh.. do you mind telling me where I am?"

He asked. Tanjito being the kind boy he was nodded his head.

"Yes you are in the forest near a small village!"

Tanjiro said with a smile. The man nodded his head.

"Well thank you.. uh.."

The man paused unaware of Tanjiro's name. Tanjiro laughed before he introduced himself.

"Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. My name is Tanjiro Kamado!"

He said with a warm smile. Unnoticed to Tanjiro but the man had a tiny if blush on his face. The man nodded his head.

"Ah.. my name is Muzan.."

He said. The man didn't want to say his last name for precautions while Tanjiro didn't actually care at all about that.

"Well then Muzan-San what are you doing here? If you don't mind me asking.",

Tanjiro asked. He started to gather a bit more wood and putting it into his bamboo bag. Muzan just stood behind him but not extremely close behind him.

"Oh well.. I was walking around the forest for a bit near my village but when I tried to get back I lost my way in the woods.."

Muzan said. Tanjiro nodded his head as of understanding.

"Oh that's not good! How about I bring you home to my family! I mean it's already night and from what I am hearing from you, you don't really have anywhere to go."

Tanjiro said as he stood up. Muzan smiled causing something in Tanjiro's stomach to rise a bit.

"Really? If you allow your family allows it then I'd be very grateful for your kindness"

Muzan said with a smile. Tanjiro just nodded his head before telling him to follow him. Muzan nodded as they started to walk back to Tanjiro's home.

Who would have known this was the night Tanjiro fell for the trap by non other than the Demon King. This was his plan.. for Tanjiro to take him into his home thinking he was lost in the forest.. then he would take out the entire family taking Tanjiro with him..