"He would never love you." (chapter four)

Pretend the girl in the picture (ena i think) is ace. (Art uploaded by Twitter Inc. on pinterest)

RECAP: A girl with brunette hair and some strips of blonde hair is running this way, she interrupts Akito, "Akito?? Is that you!". "ACE?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" He looks shocked. Some time passes by and I learn her name is Ace, they were childhood friends but she had to move cause her parents divorced and she left with her father so now shes with her mother again. After she leaves i ask Akito, "What were you going to tell me earlier?". "Oh sorry, I totally forgot. I'll tell you once i remember again." akito replies. [RECAP DONE]

Time skip to the next day when they all arrive at school. An and Kohane are waiting for me. "Where's akito?" I ask. "He's with Ace, they're watung for us up on the rooftop." Kohane says. "Ok, thanks. I'm gonna go with him" I say. "Alright! I'll go with Kohane and we'll get you guys a snack." An says. "Thanks, An" I say. "No problemo" she replys. I walk all the way up the stairs and open the door to the rooftop and hear him laughing. "Oh, hey Toya!" He sees me. "Hi" i respond. "Wanna sit with me while we wait for An and Kohane. "Sure" i respond. I go next to him and find a good spot to sit in and then sit down.

Ace POV:

You're kidding, I was gonna sit next to him, ugh. Whatever I'll just go on the other side next to him. "Guyss! We're here" That girl with the black hair yells, shes so loud and annoying. "An, Kohane! Come over here so we can eat." Akito tells them. They walk toward us and she sits next to me, just great now this annoying bitch is sitting next to me. How worse it this day gonna get.

Kohane POV:

Ace looks disgusted sitting next to An, I wonder why but shes giving An the looks so I ask An if she wants to sit next to me. "An! wanna sit next to me, the seats over here are more dry (It's been raining all week). "Sure" She agrees with what I suggested. 

School ends and they all head home except for Akito and Toya, they went to the park and Akito brought an umbrella just incase it started raining again.

Toya POV:

We sat down at a bench and listened to his music playlist on full blast. "Toya, I remembered what I was going to say" Akito tells me. "Go ahead, I'm listening." I say with a smile. "Oh shit, it's starting to rain. I'll just tell you another day, I'm gonna head to the restroom and we'll head to your house so I can drop you off." Akito tells me handing me his umbrella so I don't get wet. "Ok, I'll wait for you" i respond. I wait a while then I see this person wearing a hood but I can't see fully, they come to me and take off they're hood.

It's Ace.

"Hey Toya." She says "Hel-" I get cut off and she whispers something in my ear. "Shut the fuck up you little bitch, I was friends with Akito when we were in middle school then when I come back I see your ugly ass with him. I hate you, stay away from him or I'll make you regret even talking to him, no one likes a gay fag, he would never love you back. Stay away from him." she tells me. I don't respond. She leaves to sit on another bench and acts like she didn't say anything.

Akito POV:

I'm done using the restroom and I see Toya still sitting down on the bench with the umbrella over his head. I walk to him. "Now that im out lets head to you house" I say. "Alright" he responds. We pass by....."Ace?" sitting down on a bench alone. "Oh..hey Akito." She says in a sad tone. "Is something wrong?" I ask her. "Well, my mom texted me shes going to ____ for a business trip so I dont have anywhere to stay at right now." ace replys. "Oh, you can stay with me, im sure my mother would be glad to see you again after years. "Really?" she asks. "Yes, of course, youre welcome whenever." i respond. "Thanks Akito" she says. "Toya, is it okay if you walk home alone, ill text you once i get a chance too." i ask him. "Mhm" he responds. "Alright, stay safe Toya!"  Me and Ace head to her house so she can get clothes and then we go to my house and arrive.

TW: sexual harrasment

Toya POV:

I'm walking home. (I hope Akito doesn't think I'm avoiding him, I hate Ace so much, I wonder what he'll think of me since im not answering his text messages. I feel so bad for ignoring his texts, oh well i'll try to contact him soon.) A man has been following me, i'm scared. He comes behind me and asks me, "Where are you going, boy" he asks. "Uhm, nowhere." i reply. "I'll take you somewhere, how does that sound." he says. I don't respond, i just walk faster. He grabs onto my arms. I can't let go, he's too strong. I kick him in the balls as he groans in pain

Time skip

I'm running, running fast. I'm finally away from the man. I go home. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TOYA??" my dad yells. He slaps me. "S-sorry, I won't leave again."