just an emoji (chapter five)

(Art uploaded by Lesbian Jesus on Pinterest, guys i wanted to make angst but im too lazy to change the image so he wont actually cry in the story ok also man idek what to name the story so deal w it)

RECAP: I'm running, running fast. I'm finally away from the man. I go home. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TOYA??" my dad yells. He slaps me. "S-sorry, I won't leave again."[RECAP DONE]

"IF YOU COME HOME LATE ONE MORE TIME THEN OUT" he yells at me. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU" he adds. I go up to my room and dive into my bed. I just decide to text Akito, I have 3 unread messages.

Akito: Hey

Akito: You alive??

Akito: Text me back once you see this.

Toya: Hi

Akito: Is your old man pissed you got home late??

Toya: Eh, not really.

Akito: Sure sure?

Toya: Yeah

Akito: Ok

Akito: If he does get mad at u or some shit u can stay at my house, stay safe!

Toya: Thanks Akito, you too!! 💙 [read at _:__]

Akito POV:

My face turns bright red, blushing. fuck. its  just an emoji, right? Yeah, just an emoji, it doesn't mean anything!

...right

time skip to the next day (Friday)

Toya POV:

Its morning and I wake up in bed, I go to the bathroom to shower for a while then get out of the shower and put on a towel to dry off my body. Once I'm done I go to my closet and get my school uniform out then change into it then I go to school.

Akito is waiting at the usual spot so we walk to school together. He holds my hand, I just turn the other way to hide my red face. "Hey Toya, after school wanna go to the arcade?" he says. "Sure" I respond. Its not like Ace is gonna be there.

(i totally forgot abt them going to the arcade so next chapter ill add that)

They talk and talk until they get to school. "Let's go to our first class before we're late" Akito says as he grabs my hand more tightly and runs to class. The whole vbs group was in this class and they all found it boring so decided to exchange messages in the group chat during the lesson.

An: this class is soo boringgg

Akito: Rightt

Kohane: The teacher won't stop talking about how much he hates yogurt! HES NOT EVEN TEACHING THE LESSON!!

Toya: I'm gonna go to the bathroom

Akito: alright, better than listening to his yogurt lecture.

An: fr, hey at least we don't have to do math

Akito: True, true

[end of convo]

I get up and ask the teacher if I can go to the restroom, he says yes so I go. I'm walking to the restroom then I feel someone touching my back and I start to see myself falling. The person who pushed me quickly runs away. 

Akito POV:

I hear a thump. Ill text the gc if they heard it too

✨Slaysters✨

Akito: did you guys hear that?

An: Yeah, I thought it was just me.

Kohane: I heard it too

Akito: im gonna ask the teacher if I can go to the restroom too just to see what it was.

Kohane: Ok

An: hurry up then, we have to take a test

 "Uhm excuse me, can I go to the restroom its a reallyyyyyy bad emergency" I tell the teacher. "Yeah yeah whatever just hurry up" he responds. I leave the classroom to check out what fell. I see Toya on the ground. "Toya! Are you okay??" I ask worriedly. "I'm fine, someone pushed me but I couldn't see who cause they ran away." he responds. I walk him to the nurse. 

The nurse says its not that bad but he has a headache now so he can stay in the nurses room then leave 2h before school ends so he gets in lunch and some class time.

Time skip to lunch. I tell An and Kohane what happened so they wait at the rooftop and I check on Toya. I'm walking to the nurses room and see Toya (blah blah blah I'm too lazy to add dialogue rn) Me and Toya go the rooftop with An and Kohane.

 (btw ace made friends so she's not hanging out w them gays yayayayay don't ask why I added her ok I needed to keep the story alive but now idk what to do w her so lets pretend she died as she should ofc) 

"Guys, wonderland x showtime is having a show tonight, can we all go see it plsplsplspslpslpslpslpslsplspslpslsplspslpslsplspslpslpslsplsplspslpslpslpslpsls PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" An says. "I WANTED TO SEE IT WITH SOMEONE TOOO!!! I CAN GO" Kohane replies. "Sure, I can go." Toya also replies. "If he's going I'm going" I say. Toya gets easily flustered and turns his head away so I don't see his red face. I grab his chin lightly and turn it to my face so I can see. "cute" I say with a smile. I realize An and Kohane are watching and this looks like I'm about to kiss the man from their view so I quickly let go and dig my head in my jacket out of embarrassment. Kohane looks shocked "uhm WHAT" she yells. "N-no! I swear I uh wasn't gonna d-do that" I say with my face almost looking like a tomato. "Ok............" Kohane replies not convinced.

Time skip to the end of school, they all walk to phoenix wonderland and see wxs perform, when I say it was gay I mean it. I took this picture on my phone so I can blackmail  Rui and Tsukasa now. (Art uploaded by Lesbian Jesus on Pinterest, yall wattpad took the photo down cause they said it violated a rule)

"I swear they're so gay WHEN WILL THEY START DATING UGHHH" An complains. 

SHOULD I ADD ANHANE TO THIS??? (an x kohane) OR SHOULD I ADD RUIKASA (rui x tsukasa) OR BOTH HELO ME IDK ANYWAYS WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER (of u have ideas ofc)BTW THANKS I GOT #28 IN VS (i misspelled vbs so we dont talk abt how i got a rank that i misspelled) THANK YOU ALL IK SOME PPL THONK 24 ISNT GOOD BUT IT WAS OUT OF 12.3K STORYS SO THANKS AHH ILY ALL BYE <33333

1038 WORDS YAY