leo/need (chapter eight)

(Art uploaded by AmagawaRisa on pinterest)

Recap won't be needed because I was originally going to make chapters for all of the groups getting ready for coachella but im actually so lazy to do that and i have no idea how to write it so we're going to skip straight to the day of coachella alo im too lazy to use capitalixaation and bold fonts and switching blah blah so im gonna switch up the writing style by adding more details an no capitalization woo hiruhgywuehdfuiygeutgdf also this is just leo needs pov of getting ready and preforming so no akitoya here (yes it brekas my heart) 😢😢 also since im like sosoosoosososos lazy to make seperate chapters for every groups preformanh should i just make the rest of the groups perform in one chapter *after this chapter ofc) pls give me ur opinion

wait hahahhaha...

.

.

i should make toya and akito sing ifuudoudou a coachella 🥺 ok anyways

shiho pov:

it was morning and i wake up hearing the sounds of my alarm. i take my hand out of the sheet covers and click 'STOP' on my phone so the alarm can stfu. i get my phone and check the time, it's 6:30, perfect timing. i get up from bed trying not to wake the others up as i walk to the bathroom. 'i need to get ready so i can practice in the studio with honami, ichika and saki' i told myself while getting my toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it, once i put water on it then start to brush my teeth. when i finally finished brushing my teeth i went back inside the room to get my clothes and went back to the bathroom so i could shower. twenty minutes later. im done showering so i dry myself off and put my clothes on then leave the bathroom. 'oh hey shiho' an says as i walk out of the bathroom. 'good morning' i say, 'did you just take a shower? i heard the water running' an asks me, 'yeah sorry, did i wake you up?' i say, 'no, no, no don't be sorry i was already awake before that haha' she says, 'oh ok, im going to head out and continue getting ready so i can practice with my group, see ya' i say leaving the room, 'bye!' an says.

no ones pov:

shiho walks into the kitchen with her water bottle in her hand. 'good morning shiho!! aren't you excited for today?' honami says, 'yup, we're going to need a lot of practice today' shiho says as ichika leaves her room to the kitchen, 'good morning, honami, shiho', she says, 'good morning, ichika!' both shiho and honami respond. 'saki texted me she just got out of the shower, so she'll come here soon' ichika says, 'alright, im going to get some oatmeal. does anyone else want some? i can prepare it' shiho asks, 'sure, im hungry right now so that sounds like a good idea.' ichika responds. 'ill have some too' honami also responds. shiho warms up the oatmeal and servs four plates cause when saki comes she might want some too. 'helloo everyone!' saki says coming out of the room she is staying in, 'good morning, saki!' honami says, 'hey' shiho responds. 'hi saki' ichika also says. the girls eat breakfast then get some water and pour it into their water bottles so they can stay hydrated. after they are done filling up their bottles, they head to the studio room in the hotel and luckily, no one was in there, so they place their equipment in the room. 'should we practice ROKI first?' shiho asks, 'sure!' saki responds. honami starts the song with using her drums then the rest of the girls starts their guitars and saki plays her piano, they all start playing the instruments while singing, the songs the girls practiced after ROKI was, do not go, from tokyo, NeedLe, etc. An hour passes by, and they decide to take a break so the other groups can also practice in the studio. 'girls, make sure to pamper your voices so we can maintain a good vocal health' saki says. 'yeah, since we're going to be the first ones to perform we really do need to take care of our voices.' ichika agrees

the girls go out somewhere to have lunch. 'hmm, what should we order? all of the stuff look good!' saki says, 'we need to look carefully at what there is since we do perform today, i think ill get the mini dangos!' honami speaks, 'ill have cup size noodles!' saki said. 'ill get some rice' shiho tells the lady who takes their order, 'ill get dumplings then' ichika also tells the lady taking their order. 'is that all or would you girls like anything else?' asks the lady. 'is that all you guys want?' saki asks her bandmates. 'im alright' shiho says, 'if i get more stuff ill probably end up not finishing it so im fine with what i have too' honami agrees with shiho, 'what about you, ichika?' saki asks ichika, 'im not that hungry so this is all i need for now' she says. 'ok, we'll come with your food soon!' the lady tells us while leaving to tell the people to make the order. the four girls just looked at each other in silence because they had absolutely not a fucking clue of what to talk about 💀 'when we are already become adults, should we all stay friends?' ichika asks. it was random but a good question. 'yess! we could do so much fun stuff!' honami says responding to ichika. they all discuss about what they would do in the future and where they would like to live in the future then the waitress arrives with some plates holding food in her hands. 'hello girls, sorry for the long wait. here is your food!' the lady says as she sets the rice, dumplings, noodles and mini dangos. 'thank you!' saki says with polite manners. 'ooh this looks good!' ichika says as she takes a bite out of one of her dumplings, 'sure looks good haha' shiho says. 

all of the girls chow down their food, once they were done eating their food saki insisted to pay so in the end she ended up paying. They walked back to the hotel and waited in the living room for everyone. once everyone got here miku called separate taxis to drive us to where coachella was taking place. 

l/n, n25, vbs, wxs, and mmj all get to coachella 1h before it starts, they said the first people to perform would be in this order, 'leo/need, vivid bad squad, wonderland x showtime, nightcord at 25:00 then more more jump so leo/need is getting ready by getting their hair, clothing, and makeup done.

backstage

'SAKIII!' tsukasa shouts as he goes to see saki getting her makeup done, 'aswghrkdjewgfrewhjhdgefrydwjk YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!' he says, 'thank you tsuki :D' saki says responding to his compliment. 'im soo excited to see you preform, your gonna be great!' he also says, 'lets hope so!' saki replies with a smile on her face. 'ten more minutes till you guys are on, get your game face on and good luck!' once of the announcers tell us. we all fix our hair and get a lot of water. 'im so nervous and excited!' honami says, 'ahaahash me too!' ichika replies, 'lets hope we do an amazing job!' saki says making the girls less nervous, 'yeah, i bet we'll do at least a good job' shiho says, 'all right girls, its your turn up!' the announcer says, 'good luck shii-chan! and ll of you others too of course!' shizuku says as we walk out. theres a lot of people, ichika, saki, honami, and shiho debated there would only be around 100 here to watch us but it was 10x bigger!

on stage

the girls start playing 'do not go' and it goes exactly how they wanted it to be! they perform other songs and it goes perfectly!! 'go saki!!' tsukasa says recording his sister on stage. 

(art uploaded by sp6w5 on pinterest, pretend theyre on stage and not on a roof ok)

thats all for this chapter cause im too cool to continue (i have school and i needa go asap) anyways beyeygfryegybyebybeyebyebyebeyeebybyebyebeybeeyeby woo hoo 1409 words amazing