Dom or Sub//3 Racha version🔞

3 Racha drabbles - "Dom or Sub"

Soft smut, Adult Content

3rd P.O.V.

Dom - Bang Chan

«Hey, babe, how was your day?»

You boyfriend is finally home. You both has an hard work day but you had got the time to eat and shower at least.

«Hard» he says, starting to undress at the entrance, «And you know what else is hard?» he adds, with a serious face, but a dimple appears on his left cheek.

You roll your eyes: «Behave, Chan, you have to eat something» you order, going to the Kitchen.

He reaches out and grabs you by the hips. He lifts you up like a child and carries you into the bedroom, throwing you onto the mattress.

«Remember who has to behave, baby girl» he whispers, Approaching you like a lion on its prey. And you know that when you see that expression, Chan is Chris, your dom.

He spins you around, quickly baring your butt and slapping it hard. You moan a bit, already wet.

«You have no idea what I want to do to you tonight...» he says, opening your buttocks and running a finger over your wet opening.

«Mh, Chris...» you pants, clanching in anticipation. He sticks two fingers inside you without warning, making you moan.

«Do you remember your safe word, my little?» he asks,

starting to slip inside you with a third finger.

«Yes, Chris» you pant. You've never used it since you've been with him, but he always wants to be sure you remember it.

He smirks, unbuckling his belt.

«I really hope you don't use it tonight»

Sub - Bang Chan