Before The Films Start

It was a normal day in 1977. This year would be the last year the professors would have to deal with the marauders. The time was now half past seven, dinner time.

Professor Dumbledore stood up for his speech, when there was a flash.

There was a rather old-looking piece of paper in front of Dumbledore. He read it out loud:

"Hello everyone from 1977,

We have some news for you, this paper is from the future. We will be coming to you, because the future is not fun.

We want to change the timeline and stop things from happening.

Be ready in about 10 minutes, because well have films with us. Everyone is to watch them. We think everything will change for the better if we do this, please cooperate.

Other people that have already graduated, but we want here are:

Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Andromeda Tonks and Frank Longbottom.

See you soon,

HP, RW, HG, BC, CB, DM, BZ, TN, LL, NL, GW"

All students started talking to each other, wondering what it meant. The professors looked at each other in disbelief.

This cant be happening, what year are these people from and why were they coming to change the future. That's really dangerous.

*FLASH* The people that had already graduated, but had been asked to come were now inside.

Another flash was seen, but now there was a group of people standing in front of the doors in the great hall.

Eleven kids. Probably around 17, based on how they looked.

"Well, I think I'll start.." A girl with brown hair said.

"We're from the future, year 1998. We have been trough the second wizarding war, we want to change everything, so we've come here with eight films. I hope everyone will be able to see what's good and what's bad. That way, well be able to save so many lives."

"Who are you?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"Oh, hello McGonagall. We'll all introduce us in order from left to right, right?" An almost dead-looking girl said. Her cheekbones and jaw were very defined and she was almost paper-white.

Everyone hummed in agreement.

"Well, I'm Harry Potter, I'm a Gryffindor. I am 18 years old and my parents are Lily and James Potter." The boy with dark hair and green eyes said.

James was ecstatic. HE HAD MARRIED THE GIRL. Lily looked over with a very noticeable blush on her face.

"My name is Ron Weasley, Gryffindor also. My parents are Molly and Arthur Weasley. I am also 18 years old."

"Hermione Granger, Muggleborn, 18 years and a Gryffindor."

A few of the Slytherins gave her dirty looks, but backed away when the kids from the future glared at them.

"I am Bex Copper, I'm a muggleborn. Gryffindor and I am 18 too."

"Carina Black. My dad is Regulus Black, I am a Slytherin and I'm also 18."

Most of the Black family looked proud that there was another family member.

"Blaise Zabini, Slytherin, 18 years old. Dont think I have to say who my parents are."

"Theodore Nott, but call me Theo. 18 years old Slytherin."

"My name's Luna Lovegood, my parents are Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood. I am 17 and a Ravenclaw."

"I am Neville Longbottom, Alice and Frank Longbottom are my parents. I am a Gryffindor and 18 years old."

Alice and Frank looked really happy to meet their future son.

"Ginny Weasley, that fucker is my idiot brother. Sadly. 17 years old and a Gryffindor."

Molly looked at her daughter for her foul language, Ginny smiled at her mum innocently.

"Now lets start watching the films." Carina said a little uninterested.

MFkidd speaks 💀🌿

Eight films I'm not yet sure how I'm going to do the last two films, since their scripts are fucked up to find and use, so...

Sorry for putting editing everything (again). I will be trying to finish the first film and then I'll do everything per film. As in, writing all chapters for a film and only publishing after. That will also help with the amount of notifications for editing.