- INTRODUCTION & CONTEXT -

Your name is Y/N Bahng, you're basically Chan's, Hannah's and Lucas's sister. You were born on December 14th 2001. You're 21 years old (internationally). You're currently doing superior art studies, because you want to continue to exercise and better your art.

You live in Korea, far from your house in Australia. You have two brothers and one sister. The oldest is Chan/Christopher. He's born on October 3rd 1997, and is currently 25 years old (internationally). You're the second oldest. Hannah is 19 years old and Lucas is 17 years old.

Hyunjin is born on March 20th 2000. He's really calm, but when he's around your brother and his friends he's a lot more extraverted.

In this story, Chan and all the actual members met, but never got into a group or auditionned. They met in Korea, when Chan and Felix went together from Australia to Korea to see some of Felix's family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

206 words

A/N : Hi ! To be honest this is my first Fanfiction. I never wrote one because i didn't have the patience nor the motivation but now i'm ready ! Also, i'm not English i'm French, so if i make any grammar or spelling mistakes, i apologise. Thank you !!